The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

You think the Levi ID options will ever come back?
Man just took these out and by far my biggest mistake was canceling the other two pair I made. Light denim with dark denim and the all light denim pair. I pray they bring these back 1 more time. Also they need to add a black denim material. Those would be 🔥

Attachments

• IMG_20200229_221604.jpg
    IMG_20200229_221604.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_20200229_221427.jpg
    IMG_20200229_221427.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 358
Make sure to cancel the trial membership for shoprunner, unless you want to keep them
My order was enough to get the free standard shipping, so I didn't mind waiting. Luckily it went out same day I ordered, and I received it the next day. It ended up being fulfilled by my local Bloomingdales, literally down the street, which was odd because I tried to do in-store pick up but it wouldn't let me.

Did they always have the Nike by you joints up? Not the lifestyle premiums that are currently available, but the previous regular ID’s. I thought they took them off. I wonder if they’ll release them again. It was only up for a short amount of time

Was at footlocker last night and had turqs out on the shelf already, I told my girl while I grabbed the shoe and said " look they have them for sale already" the manager said need a size? I said no I have them already, she finally saw what sneaker I was holding and said "wait that airmax drops tomorrow" she had her employees take down the shoes from the shelves lol.

where are the mens purple???

just copped mens volts

need the blue, purple

what else dropping?

Reactions: Ube
definitely more subtle but in the light they’re a bit brighter..i hate taking shoe pics in sunlight
Yeah, I just seen a few pics right now lol. So they are lighter huh. Was hoping it was that dark rich purple.

Ehhhh ima cop. I might regret it not copping later

Back
Top Bottom