The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

So I either got the last grey leather mudguard or my order is botched lol. My receipt shows grey, but the app now shows it was changed to black. I’ll be happy with either honestly.

8E642F4C-885D-4FA5-803E-3F443235DC28.jpeg

some options were taken away on iD btw. i'm noticing grey leather upper and volt OG tongue being gone. some outsole options too.

I noticed this too. Fortunately, I had designs (both SBs had the neutral clear outsole) in my cart already, so I placed the order. Hopefully, I get what I designed.

My size in Turqs didnt make it to NDC so I could use my coupon. Debating if I should just grab them in a womens 11 and hope they have a good shape.

Starting to doubt nike is going to release infrareds if they made the pinks

Where can I get the pinks for retail?

Starting to doubt nike is going to release infrareds if they made the pinks

Where can I get the pinks for retail?
There is no way we don't get infrareds this year. We just have to be patient. It's the anniversary year. We have had a whole pack of alternate colours dedicated to the infrared. They have gone to the trouble of reconstructing the shoe completely this year. I can't see them not releasing on the 30th anniversary unless there were severe external circumstances which have led to a production halt or serious quality control flaw. Nike are even releasing some shoes in celebration of the 25th anniversary of the air max 95.

Last edited:
Looks like the Wolf Grey Poly Woven option disappeared also. Luckily, I placed these two designs in my cart before that, so I placed the order. Hopefully, I receive what I designed for these as well.

Ordered these two:
AM(90)preciation Pack

What The?!
835C35C2-18A7-4B8B-959F-ECD005658CF7.png
AMD
3B1186B5-009C-4399-B760-110E6B4BF62D.png

Last edited:
Good looking out! Grabbed 2 pairs of Volts for $180 shipped yesterday morning, and they are being delivered today.

Thank you TexasDillo TexasDillo , last night I ordered a pair of Volts for myself and a Pink pair for my mom.

When are those UCLA colored joints dropping? The whole family is going to need pairs of those.

Last edited:
ai fossilla i thought you have blocked me ?? :lol: seems like you cant put your money where you mouth is, just go back at the sideline and educate your self about the AM90s OG CWs thats where amateurs belong, you are far below my level when it comes to knowledge and insiders information :wink:
I did. But i clicked on ‘show ignored content’ to see what drivel you were spouting this time. Now i know.

Back to ignore.

Grabbed a 14 in turqs, theyre pretty much gone

The lady on the phone said grapes already released. I said ‘in mens?!’ over and over again and she kept saying yes...

What the hell

Grabbed a 14 in turqs, theyre pretty much gone

The lady on the phone said grapes already released. I said ‘in mens?!’ over and over again and she kept saying yes...

What the hell

Yeah well an NDC rep also told me "they don't deliver on Saturdays" (so much to unload with that statement) and I actually answered the follow-up survey. Told them I knew more than most of their representatives and their idiocy was probably costing them money.

Got a 30% promo code today :lol:

Back
Top Bottom