The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

CT4352-104

20200228-g1.jpg

20200228-g2.jpg

20200228-g3.jpg

my essential 2012, almost same CW :smile: (only the lateral swoosh and the brand color on the heel are different... edit: outsole color also)
901.PNG

shape on my 2012 was nice... (a lot better than on my 2015 pair)
902.PNG

Last edited:
Like live in mom's basement and spend all day reading about and complaining about shoes while very rarely actually buying shoes.
in the netherlands we dont have basement in our houses you probably talking about your own experience :lol: wearing slippers for bums and obese geeks with zero fashion sense that are in living in mommies basement munching on doritos and play videogames for more than 25 years and in 2016 you discovered the real world and find out what Nikes are, and now he is pretending he some knowledgable sneaker collector :rofl::rofl:, and actually i almost buy multiple shoes every month i even got the AM1 CT, so dont talk crap you dont know about, behind your screen you are feeling brave say that crap in my face and i will do some sculpturing to your face so that you even resembles more to quasimodo and can be he is doppelganger and you can do audition for the disney movie

No you weren’t.
ai fossilla i thought you have blocked me ?? :lol: seems like you cant put your money where you mouth is, just go back at the sideline and educate your self about the AM90s OG CWs thats where amateurs belong, you are far below my level when it comes to knowledge and insiders information :wink:

in the netherlands we dont have basement in our houses you probably talking about your own experience :lol: wearing slippers for bums and obese geeks with zero fashion sense that are in living in mommies basement munching on doritos and play videogames for more than 25 years and in 2016 you discovered the real world and find out what Nikes are, and now he is pretending he some knowledgable sneaker collector :rofl::rofl:, and actually i almost buy multiple shoes every month i even got the AM1 CT, so dont talk crap you dont know about, behind your screen you are feeling brave say that crap in my face and i will do some sculpturing to your face so that you even resembles more to quasimodo and can be he is doppelganger and you can do audition for the disney movie
I never said any names so you're telling on yourself.

Back
Top Bottom