The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Thanks Villa it really took 5 days for you to figure this out.[emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

I ordered while they had a full size run showing. And they still got my payment pending. Oh well on to the next one.
mean.gif
Well ****. I ordered 2 in my size and 2 toddlers. Still shows "picking order" in my account and I haven't gotten an email so we'll see. I fully expect an email like yours soon. That price made no sense.

Think someone in the outlet thread called villa about their order & they said it was a system glitch so they're cancelling orders. Kinda glad they didn't have my size bc I woulda raised hell :lol: If you're looking for toddlers in infrareds try your local outlet. Mine has had 2 FSR's for a while now for the low

Think someone in the outlet thread called villa about their order & they said it was a system glitch so they're cancelling orders. Kinda glad they didn't have my size bc I woulda raised hell
laugh.gif
If you're looking for toddlers in infrareds try your local outlet. Mine has had 2 FSR's for a while now for the low
Yep, I just called and they told me the same thing. Said they did a site update and it didn't sync right. Mine is getting cancalled and a refund issued. They did give me a 20% off code thought so that was cool of them. Still salty I couldn't  get my 2 pair for $60 each though.

Canvas upper with a leather sock liner. Dope shoe except for that ultra midsole.
Actually I think it's wool instead of canvas.

And to me not only the soles are off but the uppers as well. Compared to regular 90s these have a lot of lines that are way too curvy, and the swoosh looks very thinnish, not in a good way. A lot of these Ultra 90s look like that.

And to me not only the soles are off but the uppers as well. Compared to regular 90s these have a lot of lines that are way too curvy, and the swoosh looks very thinnish, not in a good way. A lot of these Ultra 90s look like that.
It definitely looks like wool, it's just that a site I saw wrote them up as "canvas upper". I see what your saying about the rest, I guess I just like the color combos? Still looks pretty clean to me

Agree on all points u mentioned. Bad design - so I'm glad they are WMNS.

Back
Top Bottom