The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Harder rubber. Slightly less grip. Also less rolling resistance so you get more fuel out of a tank. And as harder they last longer. Just ask when you go in for tyres. They know.

And if you're not driving like Gone in 60 Seconds (like I do) just ask for cheap American or Malaysian tyres. They're often hard compound and save you looooooads per tyre.

More cash to put rubber on your feet [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
And if you're not driving like Gone in 60 Seconds (like I do) just ask for cheap American or Malaysian tyres. They're often hard compound and save you looooooads per tyre.

More cash to put rubber on your feet [emoji]128077[/emoji]
I like and see what you saying [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

The mailman blessed me with these today!
2005 PowerWall [emoji]127819[/emoji]Lemonades[emoji]127819[/emoji]
They're worn but in great condition for the price. Found during a late night eBay stalking. I'm Mad hyped about these here Fam. It's the second PowerWall 90 I own, and hope to keep that growing.

Last edited:
Another CW from the 2013 pack today's wear
fxqe4y.jpg

The mailman blessed me with these today!
2005 PowerWall [emoji]127819[/emoji]Lemonades[emoji]127819[/emoji]
They're worn but in great condition for the price. Found during a late night eBay stalking. I'm Mad hyped about these here Fam. It's the second PowerWall 90 I own, and hope to keep that growing.
just crazy you got the chance to copp.  almost surreal in your hand.  congrats, another off the never ending list. 

just crazy you got the chance to copp.  almost surreal in your hand.  congrats, another off the never ending list. 
Appreciate it fam[emoji]128074[/emoji] I kind of can't believe I've got em in hand! This was a big one for me.

Appreciate it fam[emoji]128074[/emoji] I kind of can't believe I've got em in hand! This was a big one for me.

A lot of heat in your pic. If you don't mind me asking, what other rare shoes do you have in your collection?

A lot of heat in your pic. If you don't mind me asking, what other rare shoes do you have in your collection?
Thanks brother. As far as 90s, I can show you a little top ten IG pic I did a little while back. Aside from those, I've recently copped these Crepes and these Lemonades. Those would prob be my top

Hope Nike gets back to making regular AM90s...not really feeling most of the ultras or SEs. Shouldn't we be due for a Laser Blue release soon?

Slim pickings on eBay in my size 14...but I grabbed these the other day:

Wondering if I should swap out the black laces with something that has a little white/sail in it, or just leave them. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom