The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Yeah that upper is super. Totally agreeing with you for the royals... Absolute garbage, like the am1 royals or even the air safari royals.

wmns's releases definitly not bad lately (e.g. some of the pinnacles)! But in this case nike destroyed the design with the sole/midsole (icy and ultra elements!!!). don't like it...
I'm feeling the upper. Looks like Pendleton and vachetta? Which is always a winning combo, but that midsole? Definitely not a fan

Today's wear
izx64p.jpg

This might be the Rarest AM90 ever maybe? 573786-090 2012 Dover Street Market
'Grey Scale' It was a HyperStrike of a total of 12! Supposedly only One per size. Only sold out of DSM. These are a US men's 8. They are listed for $1200 US. I've done some digging and haven't been able to legitimize he claim. Sole collector did a little piece on this pair and haven't been able to find anything either? Maybe one of y'all have heard of these, or are rich enough to copp

Yeah you would think there might be some branding, but that's not the case with many hyper strikes? I'v never seen these insoles before either, they're from the same pair.

Yeah you would think there might be some branding, but that's not the case with many hyper strikes? I'v never seen these insoles before either, they're from the same pair.
there was also a navy cw, the navy and the grey cw were 2 seperate releases but they belong to each other, in 2012 they were both released in japan and the UK in very limited quantities with matching Nike clothing i have tried for the navy cw when they came out in japan but i had no luck, and that grey cw is already for sale on ebay since it was released

This might be the Rarest AM90 ever maybe? 573786-090 2012 Dover Street Market
'Grey Scale' It was a HyperStrike of a total of 12! Supposedly only One per size. Only sold out of DSM.
12 pairs was probably only released in the UK, in Japan they had way more pairs than that, a few years ago my man in OZ Victor Lui offered me his DS pair in sz 8 for around 250 euro but i turned it down, he succesfully copped them from Japan with some of the matching clothing, i would've copped if i had the navy pair so that i would have the complete set and rarest AM90 would be probably the HS AM90 Homegrown, AM90 ''Fools Gold'' from DJ A-Trak, HS AM90 DQM, AM90 Eminem and the AM90 LeBron

Last edited:
there was also a navy cw, the navy and the grey cw were 2 seperate releases but they belong to each other, in 2012 they were both released in japan and the UK in very limited quantities with matching Nike clothing i have tried for the navy cw when they came out in japan but i had no luck, and that grey cw is already for sale on ebay since it was released

View media item 2189344
View media item 2189345
View media item 2189346
View media item 2189341
View media item 2189342

Well done fam! That's amazing, I can't believe you had that much on them. Plus a video. Lol So was the grey one a DSM release? Yeah he claims only 12 pair released at DSM in London. One per size. So do you think his price is crazy? If truly only 12 from London, then maybe?

Well done fam! That's amazing, I can't believe you had that much on them. Plus a video. Lol So was the grey one a DSM release? Yeah he claims only 12 pair released at DSM in London. One per size. So do you think his price is crazy? If truly only 12 from London, then maybe?
the grey cw was indeed a DSM exclusive release in the UK, in Japan they got released at a different store cant remember the name from the shop now, and the price from the seller is way too high even with 12 pairs that got exclusively released in London, he will never find someone thats gonna buy them for that price, he needs to be very lucky if he can move them for $350 even that will be difficult for him, the shoe is way too plain and obscure, and also dont have any gimmicks besides the matching clothing and special insole, i think $230-$280 is a more realistic price imo
@airmaxdisciple you realize you had much more on them than Sole Collector could find?
roll.gif
fam, sole collector aint even on my level, sneakernews and sole collector should pay me to write their AM articles
laugh.gif
instead of stealing my ish from NT, they can get it exclusively fresh from the Air Max source him self, you dont know how many times the blogs and websites have stole my posts from here, if all those punks would give me $1 for each post that they have took i would be rich now
nthat.gif

the grey cw was indeed a DSM exclusive release in the UK, in Japan they got released at a different store cant remember the name from the shop now, and the price from the seller is way too high even with 12 pairs that got exclusively released in London, he will never find someone thats gonna buy them for that price, he needs to be very lucky if he can move them for $350 even that will be difficult for him, the shoe is way too plain and obscure, and also dont have any gimmicks besides the matching clothing and special insole, i think $230-$280 is a more realistic price imo
fam, sole collector aint even on my level, sneakernews and sole collector should pay me to write their AM articles :lol: instead of stealing my ish from NT, they can get it exclusively fresh from the Air Max source him self, you dont know how many times the blogs and websites have stole my posts from here, if all those punks would give me $1 for each post that they have took i would be rich now :nthat:
:rofl: sounds like a potential job opportunity. Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to be compensated for all your knowledge/efforts. Just saying

Back
Top Bottom