The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

DS 2011 MidnightFog 325018-047

2011 Beach 325213-201

DS 2010 Sampl Attack Pack Denim 345188-002

DS 2010 ACG Pack 309299-200

DS 2011 Unreleased Sample -no official CW- 325018-204

For all you US size 9 heads out there. There is a alot of dope ish in your size on eBay right now. This is just a few

Those midnight fogs are one of my all-time favorite color ways. Still on the hunt for them.
EDIT-I hope peeps copp some of these gems. Size 9 is heavy right now!

Last edited:
thanx for the translation and you should post that funny italian starter pack pic in the AM97 thread
laugh.gif

Very nice was gonna cop thoes couple weeks back but seller never gave me a size tag pic.
Thanks fam. Just a heads up, make sure you look close at the toebox for creasing if your thinking of copping any of these that are worn. That 3M is notorious for creasing. If you do copp I recommend using SneakerShields. I wore them today for awhile with them in and no creases.

Thanks fam. Just a heads up, make sure you look close at the toebox for creasing if your thinking of copping any of these that are worn. That 3M is notorious for creasing. If you do copp I recommend using SneakerShields. I wore them today for awhile with them in and no creases.
Thanks for that [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Gotta say I'm felling these color kicks/black and white backgrounds. [emoji]128076[/emoji]
Thanks [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] I think black/white background looks better and makes the kicks stand out more. Better then the blurry background photos

does anyone know which Angelus Leather Dye matches the Homegrowns the best? Got a little project and I want to use that color green. 

wmns's releases definitly not bad lately (e.g. some of the pinnacles)! But in this case nike destroyed the design with the sole/midsole (icy and ultra elements!!!). don't like it...

Uh these are fresh, how much? Maybe a soleswap with a normal am90 sole with gum bottom will Save them
$135 on NDC. $115 less than the Royal garbage. And yea the sole could be better, all white would be fine, but damn that upper is flames.

Back
Top Bottom