The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today's wear 2011 AM90
2v0n0wo.jpg

DS 2004 Sable Safaris US 8.5 on the cheap. eBay $100 US. I'm not a huge fan of Safari print, but these would be the exception for me. Unfortunately too small.

So sizing on AM90 ultra SE and ultra essential is a bit different? Or it just seems to me? I've tried on ultra essential a few month ago. They didn't have my size so I went +0.5 and surprisingly they felt pretty good and I thought that tts would be perfect. Few days ago I've tried on ultra SE version in my true size and it was kinda roomy in toebox. Unfortunately they didn't have any ultra essential to compare.

So sizing on AM90 ultra SE and ultra essential is a bit different? Or it just seems to me? I've tried on ultra essential a few month ago. They didn't have my size so I went +0.5 and surprisingly they felt pretty good and I thought that tts would be perfect. Few days ago I've tried on ultra SE version in my true size and it was kinda roomy in toebox. Unfortunately they didn't have any ultra essential to compare.
perfect opportunity for me to bash on the inconsistency in 90s production and sizing.  ive given up on tryna find "TTS" with 90s.  i just default to my TTS and just stretch them if theyre too small.  except... (of course i would have an exception) with "og mesh" 90s such as infrared, lasers and volts.  ish is off the wall, and is a large part why 90s fell off for me.  

That defeats the purpose of the moniker "tts." with that said you got heads like Red Run Red Run rocking tts of 7.5-13. :wink:
:rofl: That might be a stretch? I'm TTS 10.5 in most, but if a hella deal or the only one I can find. I'll go a Half size up or down. That's it no more, and it's hardly noticeable most of the time. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom