The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

US buyers are already spoiled with their low retail prices, AM90s in the US are $100 here in the EU they will cost us 150 euro
hey i'll trade you low sneaker prices for socialized medical care all day everyday.  
tongue.gif

Last edited:

hey i'll trade you low sneaker prices for socialized medical care all day everyday.  
tongue.gif

socialized medical care is just a government scheme to let you pay for something what you barely gonna use, back in the days the medicine was free but now with their new policy you pay a monthly fee and you still need to pay for medicine when you need it, they only gonna refund you the money back for the medicine if you exceed a certain amount
mean.gif
the EU is starting to become a bad place to live, the migrants from certain countries are taking the **** over here, citizens are scared and hard working people need to pay taxes to those disrespectfull dirty parasites, and politicians dont give a s***
mad.gif

Last edited:
I'd trade my us address for one on the Gold Coast of Austraila any day. Life down there is way more my speed than the bs going on over here. Don't get me wrong, I love America but this election cycle has really brought out the worst in most of us.

Your politicians are to blame

socialized medical care is just a government scheme to let you pay for something what you barely gonna use, back in the days the medicine was free but now with their new policy you pay a monthly fee and you still need to pay for medicine when you need it, they only gonna refund you the money back for the medicine if you exceed a certain amount :smh: the EU is starting to become a bad place to live, the migrants from certain countries are taking the **** over here, citizens are scared and hard working people need to pay taxes to those disrespectfull dirty parasites, and politicians dont give a s*** >:  

Back
Top Bottom