The Official NFL Off-Season Thread - Tony Gonzalez traded to the Falcons

attachment.php

how his gut/**** look like the scream mask?

sick.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Pat White didn't work at WR on his Pro Day?
nerd.gif

nah supposedly 25 team reps showed up at the pro day and they were all informed he wasn't runnin routes right before workouts
laugh.gif

Oh boo frickin' hoo.
laugh.gif

I didn't mean it like that, just that every year we watch all these guys get signed, and the Rooneys will simply not do it (or VERY rare to go after thebig F.A.). Their system works, no doubt, but off seasons are just slow!

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Any ideas on where Jeff Garcia will end up?
He was rumored to go to the Vikings before we traded for Rosenfels..it's really hard to say though. There's only certain spots wherehe'll fit in because there aren't a lot of teams out there looking to sign a short-term deal with a veteran QB. We'll see where he ends up Iguess...

[h2]CARDINALS SHOPPING BOLDIN[/h2]Posted by Mike Florio on March 12, 2009, 3:59 p.m.
Kurt Warner might get to keep his $2 million, after all.

A league source tells us that the Arizona Cardinals are shopping receiver Anquan Boldin to potential trade partners.

Warner recently has suggested that he'd devote a portion of his salary to signing Boldin to a new contract. (We don't think Warner really meansit.)

Boldin, a six-year veteran, is signed through 2010. He has wanted for roughly a year a significant increase from his current range of $2.5 million to $3million.

With teammate Larry Fitzgerald at $10 million per year, Boldin is believed to want at least $9 million annually.

Boldin previously has requested a trade. At one point after the Super Bowl, Boldin said that he would not sign a new deal with the Cardinals, and that hewanted to be dealt to a new team. More recently, he had softened in his position, expressing a willingness to consider a new long-term contract to stay withthe team.

MORGANTOWN -- Former WVU Quarterback Pat White continues to impress NFL scouts. White was already named MVP of this year's senior bowl and had an impressive showing at the combine.
On Thursday afternoon, White once again proved to the scouts he can be an NFL Quarterback with his quick movement and strong arm. In fact, White said that after his performance as a QB there weren't any requests to see him run routes as a receiver.

Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin was on the sidelines and says he has no doubts in White's abilities as a field general.
White says it would be his dream to be a Steeler. He also said he would be grateful for any team to pick him in the 2009 NFL draft on April 25th. White will continue to work out in Morgantown until the draft next month. He plans to watch the draft from his house in Alabama.
pimp.gif

I don't see how there are many bad teams out there who are hesitant to try out Garcia. What's the worst that could happen? More losing is expected.Especially in the NFC North. You have three teams who no one can say has an assured QB. No way.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I don't see how there are many bad teams out there who are hesitant to try out Garcia. What's the worst that could happen? More losing is expected. Especially in the NFC North. You have three teams who no one can say has an assured QB. No way.

Yeah but I think with him being 39. They rather take their chances with a younger guy.

How Leftwich isn't signed with someoneis beyond me, great backup, pretty good starter, and played in the MAC

MORGANTOWN -- Former WVU Quarterback Pat White continues to impress NFL scouts. White was already named MVP of this year's senior bowl and had an impressive showing at the combine.
On Thursday afternoon, White once again proved to the scouts he can be an NFL Quarterback with his quick movement and strong arm. In fact, White said that after his performance as a QB there weren't any requests to see him run routes as a receiver.

Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin was on the sidelines and says he has no doubts in White's abilities as a field general.

White says it would be his dream to be a Steeler. He also said he would be grateful for any team to pick him in the 2009 NFL draft on April 25th. White will continue to work out in Morgantown until the draft next month. He plans to watch the draft from his house in Alabama.
pimp.gif

get'em Pat

If Pit didn't get Dixon last year (and he looks. Pretty good) I would say they would take White. Too bad I have a feeling he could do well and surprisepeople

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

pimp.gif

get'em Pat

pimp.gif
Just wait until he gets someweapons and a coach
sick.gif

Leonard Weaver to decide between the Eagles and Seahawks soon. Hopefully we get him, finally a legit FB.

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Originally Posted by DLo13

Pat White didn't work at WR on his Pro Day?
nerd.gif

nah supposedly 25 team reps showed up at the pro day and they were all informed he wasn't runnin routes right before workouts
laugh.gif
naw he would of done it if people ask but know one did

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Miami would only be so lucky.

I know you like the guy, seems like everyone on this page does, but Miami does not need to draft slash type players in round two. No way, no how. Undraftedfree agents? Fine. 5th round? Cool.

First day? No @!*&^$ way.

Back
Top Bottom