The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Banshee was dope. Miss the show. All the gratuitous sex scenes were very appreciated.
Banshee was a wild show. Anna / Carrie (Lucas Hood’s baby mama) is actually in this last season of Strike Back. She’s looking kinda thick now.

I just remembered that Warrior is on cinemax and been waiting on season 2. Since the network announced no more shows I hope someone else picks it up and the show can continue.

Watching Sex Education now.

Really good ahow.

On the second season episode 4.

Sad that it's only 2 seasons though.

Season 2 came out 2 months ago :lol:

It has been renewed for a 3rd season. Production was supposed to start later this year but will probably be pushed due to Covid 19.

Watched The Godfather last night for first time on 15 years or so. I recently listened to the audiobook and I can whole heartedly say that movie is overrated in comparison to the book. Feels kinda rushed once you have read the whole story.

Yea, I read the novel first, loved it. Films 1 and 2 were dope, obviously. But it was wild cuz when I was watching certain parts of the films I felt like I had seen it before but I hadn't.

Descriptions and details in books>

Yeah it’s really hard to match the level of detail in certain books, but after listening to the book I just felt like the movie lacked a ton.

I haven’t had a chance to rewatch the second movie yet but I can honestly say the book may have ruined that first movie for me. The book is beyond dope.

Yo, they played The Godfather 2 on the amc channel last month and they showed Appolonia bae’s boob. Was surprised but it’s a brief boobflash anyway. Her boob, areola, and nipple were all the same color so I thought they just blurred it at first. :lol::evil:

Yeah it’s really hard to match the level of detail in certain books, but after listening to the book I just felt like the movie lacked a ton.

I haven’t had a chance to rewatch the second movie yet but I can honestly say the book may have ruined that first movie for me. The book is beyond dope.

Word?

I might need to get the audio book

Sue, the Therapist on Ozark, LMAO! :emoji_laughing:

Sue- "Is this Us?"
Marty- "There is no Us."

Lol that broad was funny AF man. She got that payoff cash and Copped her a damn SUpercar, then rolled up on the Fam talking about, "Are you okay, I just came by to check on you. This felt like the MOB, Is this US?' :emoji_laughing:

Man, Wendy is going to have to kill her Brother.
She's never going to make it to a destination, this is going to end in his Murder at her hand.
I liked him, too.

Finally caught WoWS.

Disappointed. My least fav DiCaprio movie.

7E3949C8-AF5D-482F-A9B2-263D92BA9E9A.png

Has Westworld season 3 been good?

I'm on the last episode of Ozark and this past season was great.

Wyatt a fool for running up in that :lol:
After seeing 2 dudes go gay for pay for damn near a decade, Netflix can’t throw any curve balls my way. When those scenes happened I was just like “whatever”.

Darlene finally getting her little family though. Had a feeling we would eventually have a season of Ruth Vs Marty.

They did a great job mid season of reminding us why Marty is the ******* man. For a while there he was looking washed by his wife.

Back
Top Bottom