The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just finished watching episode 6 of season 4 of 13 Reasons Why..so INSANE definitely a bit shook too because I am a school teacher in a large high school so it’s definitely real to me...

@Master Zik they’re clinical with it, man.

Marcella is just some average *** Script/stuff but they got a hold of it and made Gold. They cast the perfect White Lady, because for some reason I believe her.
:lol: Really why I believe it, she's an on point disheveled white lady going through it. Runny makeup, red nose and all.

:lol: Really why I believe it, she's an on point disheveled white lady going through it. Runny makeup, red nose and all.
For real though!
I feel so sorry for her that I find myself being attracted to her.
Those old chapped *** lips she always has. Messy *** hair that hasn't been washed all week. Then the accent. I be sitting in the chair with a full chub and my girl looking at me like "why tf you got a chubby right now" type look LMAO :lol:

I started ep 1 of Marcella season 2 when it released but never finished. I was really into season 1 but season 2 was about some pedophile stuff and I didn't want to watch.

Everybody said it was good I watched and couldn’t really get into it. Titans is better.

About to start upload

Yeah I've heard great things about Doom Patrol, but I hated 90% of Titans so IDK. Whoever wrote that ending to S2 needs to be replaced. And I can't get down with Lord Friendzone Jorah Mormont as Bruce Wayne.

Jason Todd was ace casting and character though.

Marcella is looking Gucci with that Short Mop and that stitched mouth. I can’t understand my Love Affair with this broad. She gets me though.

Marcella theme song has to be done by the same folk who did Niptuck.
There is another shows theme song that reminds me of Niptuck, I forgot the show but I remember making this post about another show just this year.

Really starting to give weight to the possibility that my life is a Simulation.
Elon Musk was right.

“There is a 1 in 1billionth chance that we ARE NOT living in a simulation”
-Elon Musk

Almost done with 13RW and im so glad this show is over with. Havent rolled my eyes or groaned so many times while watching a series

Uncut gems was just aiiight. One of those movies I was ok with because I got it for “free” on Netflix. Had I paid money to see it in the theatres, it wouldn’t have been so great. It was a little overhyped for me

but the buns on that lady in it was phenomenal. I need to see more of her

Binge Watched ZeroZeroZero. Soundtrack was dope. Synth like Mr Robot or Blade Runner.

The story definitely took some twists and turns. Had no idea where the story was going. The story and violence definitely carried it. The acting was alright.

The Vampire plot was probably the coolest. The shipper plot the saddest.

Back
Top Bottom