The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

C39C17B7-17AC-443C-B2FA-6550B4F2B539.png

It was good to see Clarke Peters (Detective Lester Freamon from The Wire) and Isiah Whitlock (Sen. Clay Davis, famously known for SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT in the Wire) in Da 5 Bloods.

And of course Delroy Lindo, who i always felt was supremely underrated as an actor.

Anyone watch I Know this Much is True on HBO?

Watched the first episode and i just didn't think it was good but i like Mark Ruffalo so i want to give it a chance

Da 5 Bloods is better than I expected.

I saw almost three hours and I didn't expect to sit through the whole thing.
Same here. Threw it on, and couldn’t really walk away from it. I need to watch it a few more times, because there’s allegories all in it. Acting was great.

Delroy Lindo.:wow:

Thought this was a good watch for My people that’s into religion. I identify as Agnostic but I pick up both the Qur’an & Bible for motivational reasons since there are scriptures that I feel fit who I am as a person. Glad they used half of the documentary calling out the Pulpit Pimps like TD Jakes
CB44D0CE-F172-4CE2-A869-979DA3B63031.jpeg

I'll probably finish up The Last Kingdom this weekend.

Now that Hannibal is back on Netflix, I'll get chance to finish up season three.

Anyone watch I Know this Much is True on HBO?

Watched the first episode and i just didn't think it was good but i like Mark Ruffalo so i want to give it a chance
Its good to me but just know what you're watching is super sad boy depressing television. Like this guy's life and situation sucks.

He's like a normal everyday guy and that's what makes it sadder. Dude has it pretty bad. Ruffalo acting his was off in a double role.
I swear England can churn out these police DCI tv series like no other.

Master Zik Master Zik they’re clinical with it, man.

Marcella is just some average *** Script/stuff but they got a hold of it and made Gold. They cast the perfect White Lady, because for some reason I believe her.

Master Zik Master Zik they’re clinical with it, man.

Marcella is just some average *** Script/stuff but they got a hold of it and made Gold. They cast the perfect White Lady, because for some reason I believe her.
Yea I randomly caught an episode of it last month. Black outs and issues with the ex I saw.

Back
Top Bottom