The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Spartacus season 1 was greatness. It was like bloodlust mixed with good quality sex scenes. Then Andy Whitfield got sick and they cast that scrawny lookalike who didn’t even have 1% of his charisma. The second season, Gods of the Arena is excellent as well.

I'm trying to watch Spartacus but it reminds of the films 300 and Sin City visually. Is the whole series like this?

Started Money Heist but the dubbed dialogue is corny af. Probably stick to just subtitles.

Also watched 2 episodes of Troy and Paris is an idiot. Even dumber than in the film.

If you can get over the imagery of Spartacus you'll see it's a good show. It has a great storyline and good actors.

As for Money Heist, I agree with you the dubs are horrible :lol:. Especially that reckless kid that keeps laughing, his voice irks me. For the sake of the storyline I toughed it out. Both seasons are really good you should give it a shot, you won't be disappointed.

Spartacus is most definitely like that throughout the whole series. :lol:

Fun watch but I was 17-18 when the series started /when I started watching it so take that for what it’s worth.

Good call on the age. I was 19 when it started so right there with ya. I loved it :lol: have never re-watched tho. One day I'll run it back.

Andi got me legit heated. I forgot about season 2.
she getting cracked by black dude.. come back home. like I love you give me a kiss

Spartacus season 1 was greatness. It was like bloodlust mixed with good quality sex scenes. Then Andy Whitfield got sick and they cast that scrawny lookalike who didn’t even have 1% of his charisma. The second season, Gods of the Arena is excellent as well.

I wouldn't say Spartacus was greatness but it was entertaining and fun to watch.

What's it called :nerd:

He posted everything besides the most important part.

Man that new spike movie has such a dope concept but is so cringy I couldn’t take it.

Horrible ending, I hated almost every decision the lead chick made. For it to be an overly done concept such as time travel I’m so disappointed in most of her actions.

Just finished Troy, it was ok. No one aged in 10 years tho? Ajax was underwhelming. If they made a 2nd part about Odyssey, I would watch.

The actresses that played Helen and Hecuba are 25 years apart (age wise). Definitely didn't seem like it, at least not on the show.

Caught the first episode of "She's gotta have it." Nola Darling is fine as hell. I hate that nose ring tho.

Man that new spike movie has such a dope concept but is so cringy I couldn’t take it.

Horrible ending, I hated almost every decision the lead chick made. For it to be an overly done concept such as time travel I’m so disappointed in most of her actions.

Definitely putting this joint on the back burner, not sure I'll ever get to it. It even got corny in the trailer after the brother died.

Scrap was out there hustlin’ just to waste it all at the strip club. :lol: :smh:

Dave Franco’s character gets on my damn nerves, too.

Mad at his bro because he wanted to do things legitimately which is better for BOTH of them and their families but nah, he doesn’t want to “sell out” so he can stay brewing beer in that rinky dink garage. :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom