The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Settle down, Lola deserves a bit more r'speck
They’re basically twins.
05F240F0-32B4-4802-93FA-30B94FD1CF50.jpeg

3A20AFFF-6216-46B3-BB85-D595F679E4D5.jpeg

Just watching After Life. Hilarious show with atleast 1 laugh out loud part every episode. Unlike Friends from College. :rolleyes

Almost finished with sex education. One of the best shows on Netflix. Nice original concept.

That band camp freaky chick is hilarious.
Aimee got them Gilly teeth.
Ola is funny too.
Areo Hotah being an understanding father? Never expected that.

Well done, would recommend.

Almost finished with sex education. One of the best shows on Netflix. Nice original concept.

That band camp freaky chick is hilarious.
Aimee got them Gilly teeth.
Ola is funny too.
Areo Hotah being an understanding father? Never expected that.

Well done, would recommend.
I really liked that show, grew on me a ton.

Started All American over the weekend. Pretty reminiscent of FNL and maybe that's why I like it. Spencer is basically Vince Howard :lol:

All American is too soap opera-y for me, but my wife loves it. If there was more football I'd be more interested in it.
Can't wait for another Greenleaf season, seeing a spicy church life is entertaining

Finished Dead to Me last night. 6/8.

Christina Applegate deserves an Emmy tbh. She owned the role every episode, especially in the finale.

Why only 3 episodes though, seems like now is the time to make even more. Since so much content is going away.
the british way mate, leave em wanting more which I agree with. Hate shows that just run on and on, keep it short and sweet

Dead To Me. It's was cool. They kinda draw you in on the very first episode. I think Jen reacted properly when she found out Judy's secret. Worth a watch if you're bored.

After that I put on the very first episode of Breaking Bad and when that beat drop :wow:
Within 3 seconds the whole series flashed before my eyes. Gus, Mike, Jane, Don Eladio, etc... It sent chills down my spine.

I hadn't watched since the series finale but a rewatch is imminent.

All American is too soap opera-y for me, but my wife loves it. If there was more football I'd be more interested in it.
Can't wait for another Greenleaf season, seeing a spicy church life is entertaining

My biggest problem with All American was that I felt like I was watching the same episode over and over again every week. Spencer getting mad about how he's in Beverly Hills and letting down his people in Crenshaw. Then he goes and does something stupid and then he apologizes about being a **** at the end of the episode.

After that I put on the very first episode of Breaking Bad and when that beat drop :wow:
Within 3 seconds the whole series flashed before my eyes. Gus, Mike, Jane, Don Eladio, etc... It sent chills down my spine.

I hadn't watched since the series finale but a rewatch is imminent.

Agreed :pimp: :pimp:

My biggest problem with All American was that I felt like I was watching the same episode over and over again every week. Spencer getting mad about how he's in Beverly Hills and letting down his people in Crenshaw. Then he goes and does something stupid and then he apologizes about being a **** at the end of the episode.

That too, every episode did heavily follow the same flow. Can't leave out the half cryptic ending. Also I can't get over the fact that he looks like a 30% completed created player

It's The OC (one of the best shows of all time) with football. I enjoyed.

I'm trying to watch Spartacus but it reminds of the films 300 and Sin City visually. Is the whole series like this?

Started Money Heist but the dubbed dialogue is corny af. Probably stick to just subtitles.

Also watched 2 episodes of Troy and Paris is an idiot. Even dumber than in the film.

Spartacus is most definitely like that throughout the whole series. :lol:

Fun watch but I was 17-18 when the series started /when I started watching it so take that for what it’s worth.

Back
Top Bottom