The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I swear I was gonna say he reminded me of that other frail long blonde hair actor and I see that fool’s face posted on the cast list. :smh:
97DBB1CD-D1AB-4966-8E41-130730A3109C.jpeg
shutterstock_editorial_9257493l_huge-1.jpg

jamie-campbell-bower-headshot1.jpg

They gotta be family or something in the show, looking too much like twins. I'd say Targaryens, but if this is set before Aegons conquest I cant see how. Maybe Lannisters?.?

I mean
e967ec07fa660f06b93dada38ce2fd97--eugene-simon-discount-designer.jpg

Not that far off...

Yo Im not into police/crime shows but this Bosch show y’all kept raving about is outstanding.

The acting feels so natural and real.

Netflix Announces Deal With Dark Horse For Future Films, Shows

The-Umbrella-Academy-645x370.png

https://411mania.com/movies/netflix-first-look-deal-dark-horse-future-films-shows/

Netflix has announced a new deal with Dark Horse Entertainment for first-look rights on films and TV rights. The streaming service announced on Thursday that it has closed a deal which will allow Netflix the firts look at the comics company’s IP for film and TV rights. The announcement noted that the two parties have “started exploring future projects” and that Dark Horse’s Mike Richardson, Keith Goldberg and Paul Schwake set to produce.

The deal follows on the renewal of Netflix and Dark Horse’s The Umbrella Academy for a second season. The two companies also teamed up for the Mads Mikkelsen-starring Polar.

While some of Dark Horse’s best-known titles are licensed adaptations of works like Buffy,Aliens and the like, they are also known for a host of books like Sin City, Hellboy, The Goon, Fear Agent, 47 Ronin and more. Many of these properties have had previous film or TV adaptations, and it’s not immediately clear which titles may or may not be available.

“We are very excited about this new arrangement with the talented people at Netflix,” said Mike Richardson, Dark Horse Entertainment’s President and Founder. “We have strong creative relationships as well as a large content library to work with and, as we have seen with our recent projects, Netflix is the perfect partner to bring our stories to fans around the world.”

“With The Umbrella Academy and Polar, Netflix has pushed our content out into the world and allowed it to spread in a way that we’ve never experienced before, and we couldn’t be more excited to bring a whole new slate of movies and shows to their world-wide audience,” said Keith Goldberg, Senior Vice President, Dark Horse Entertainment.

“Following the success of The Umbrella Academy, we’re excited to extend our relationship with Dark Horse Comics,” said Cindy Holland, Vice President, Original Content for Netflix. “The Netflix teams are already working in deep collaboration with Dark Horse to identify projects beyond the world of traditional superheroes — branching into horror, fantasy and family entertainment — that we think our members will love.”

Just watched Friends from College. It was ok. Had a few funny moments. Not upset that it won't be coming back. Those uncomfortable voices by Key were the worst.

Also finished Bad Blood. It was ok, a lot of terrible acting (Paul Sorvino :smh:). Surprise at the end. Jeanne looked good on the show, googled her but the pics didn't do her justice.
Screenshot_20190511-193831.png

Just started watching Generation War - a 3 part German series about some people in WW2. Subtitles but I’m quite enjoying he fact that I have to concentrate.

They finally announced next season will be their last. :lol:

Most of nt stopped at season 5 or 6. I think I stopped around 8 or 9.
Yeah ive been hearing that the consensus was that you only needed to watch until season 5 or 6 then it goes downhill but i still enjoy it

The Sinner was good. Jessica Biel bad af as usual.

Things got really weird with her sister tho.
I hated their mom.

Had a fake *** Jon Snow on that joint.

Yeah Bosch is great, there's a real feel to it. Stopped watching Sneaky Pete mid season 2, it's relying too much on the con artist trick so much that everyone is running a con and it's exhausting.

First time posting in here. Anybody watch All-American?

All American was a solid HS drama. A bit cheesy at times but a good show. A lot of folks on here enjoyed it.

Just finished bodyguard. It was cool. Every time someone said ma'am, I heard mom tho. Which was kinda weird given David's relationship with Julia.

Also watched a couple episodes of love, death & robots.

Cool series, I enjoyed the 3 robots, Sonnie's Edge, The Witness and the ghost fish joint.

Back
Top Bottom