The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I really need to step up my TV show game. I guess Dexter is the way to go, huh?

Dexter is good so far just finishing up season 1
Weeds

Party Down

Sons of Anarchy

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I really need to step up my TV show game. I guess Dexter is the way to go, huh?

Dexter is good so far just finishing up season 1
Weeds

Party Down

Sons of Anarchy

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

netflix needs to stop messing around and make more seasons of dexter available for stream
you got android?  There is a tv show streaming app.....ALL SEASONS available
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

netflix needs to stop messing around and make more seasons of dexter available for stream
you got android?  There is a tv show streaming app.....ALL SEASONS available
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All Good Things - Gosling did his thing... but by the end dude had me 
eyes.gif
mad.gif

Getting in to Sons Of Anarchy now.

All Good Things - Gosling did his thing... but by the end dude had me 
eyes.gif
mad.gif

Getting in to Sons Of Anarchy now.

Netflix will soon lose the rights to stream Showtime's original series "Dexter," "Calilfornication" and others.

According to the L.A. Times, Showtime Networks has renegotiated its contract with Netflix and, as of summer 2011, the cable channel's currently-airing original programming will be available only on Showtime's official online streaming service.

Netflix isn't losing all Showtime shows, however.

"A number of Showtime original series will continue to be available and stream on Netflix including 'The Tudors' and 'Sleeper Cell,' among others," Showtime said in a statement.

Yet the L.A. Times points out that these TV shows have already been cancelled by Showtime.

If Netflix customers want to watch current, popular shows like "Dexter," they'll have to purchase a Showtime subscription.

Last week, Netflix secured exclusive rights to air its own original series, "House Of Cards," starring Kevin Spacey. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/23/netflix-loses-dexter-californication_n_839577.html

Netflix will soon lose the rights to stream Showtime's original series "Dexter," "Calilfornication" and others.

According to the L.A. Times, Showtime Networks has renegotiated its contract with Netflix and, as of summer 2011, the cable channel's currently-airing original programming will be available only on Showtime's official online streaming service.

"A number of Showtime original series will continue to be available and stream on Netflix including 'The Tudors' and 'Sleeper Cell,' among others," Showtime said in a statement.

Yet the L.A. Times points out that these TV shows have already been cancelled by Showtime.

If Netflix customers want to watch current, popular shows like "Dexter," they'll have to purchase a Showtime subscription.

Last week, Netflix secured exclusive rights to air its own original series, "House Of Cards," starring Kevin Spacey. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/23/netflix-loses-dexter-californication_n_839577.html

Finished the netflix Dexters last week, and finished season 5 on showtime on demand. Now I'm ready for season 6 this fall.

Finished the netflix Dexters last week, and finished season 5 on showtime on demand. Now I'm ready for season 6 this fall.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Benihana

Wow. Do yourself a huge favor

dead_snow_poster-425x631.jpg

Nuff said

-The Juice

is it subtitles or english dubbed? i saw the englished dubbed version and it completely ruined it for me because the acting was so bad..
It's the subtitled version. It was such an awesome zombie movie (huge zombie genre fan). Gave it 4 stars.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Benihana

Wow. Do yourself a huge favor

dead_snow_poster-425x631.jpg

Nuff said

-The Juice

is it subtitles or english dubbed? i saw the englished dubbed version and it completely ruined it for me because the acting was so bad..
It's the subtitled version. It was such an awesome zombie movie (huge zombie genre fan). Gave it 4 stars.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by demkix

That sucks

Originally Posted by demkix

That sucks

Back
Top Bottom