The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Ip man  
pimp.gif

Just watched this yesterday. Donnie Yen goes off. Is part two good? I also caught up with Ong Bak. Love watching kung fu flicks 
pimp.gif

^Finally got to watching lp man it was awesome.  I watched Little Big League. That and Rookie of the Year brought back memories. 

^Finally got to watching lp man it was awesome.  I watched Little Big League. That and Rookie of the Year brought back memories. 

Originally Posted by calikev34

ayo i was abouto watch the documentary on jack johnson
this %%@# is 3 AND A HALF HOURS LONG

eek.gif

laugh.gif
it was worth it to me. you watch that and you would see just how awful african american athletes had it back then. jack didnt give a **%@ though and thats what made me admire that man even  more.

Originally Posted by calikev34

ayo i was abouto watch the documentary on jack johnson
this %%@# is 3 AND A HALF HOURS LONG

eek.gif

laugh.gif
it was worth it to me. you watch that and you would see just how awful african american athletes had it back then. jack didnt give a **%@ though and thats what made me admire that man even  more.

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Ip man  
pimp.gif

Just watched this yesterday. Donnie Yen goes off. Is part two good? I also caught up with Ong Bak. Love watching kung fu flicks 
pimp.gif

Yes do yourself a favor and WATCH Ip Man 2. The ending has a special cameo/easter egg that will make you appreciate modern Martial Arts flicks. 

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Ip man  
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Yes do yourself a favor and WATCH Ip Man 2. The ending has a special cameo/easter egg that will make you appreciate modern Martial Arts flicks. 

Yo son, that movie The Exam was bunzzz
grin.gif
, watch the sleepers
pimp.gif
, and dreamcatcher
pimp.gif
. Both movies are top of my list at the moment, btw is there a way we can petition for V for Vendetta to be put on instant stream?

Yo son, that movie The Exam was bunzzz
grin.gif
, watch the sleepers
pimp.gif
, and dreamcatcher
pimp.gif
. Both movies are top of my list at the moment, btw is there a way we can petition for V for Vendetta to be put on instant stream?

Originally Posted by Benihana

Wow. Do yourself a huge favor

dead_snow_poster-425x631.jpg

Nuff said

-The Juice

is it subtitles or english dubbed? i saw the englished dubbed version and it completely ruined it for me because the acting was so bad..

Originally Posted by Benihana

Wow. Do yourself a huge favor

dead_snow_poster-425x631.jpg

Nuff said

-The Juice

is it subtitles or english dubbed? i saw the englished dubbed version and it completely ruined it for me because the acting was so bad..

Netflix is
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Every season of the office
eek.gif
Plus some other shows & some classic movies I've been meaning to watch... I've been hooked...

Back
Top Bottom