The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Netflix is
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Every season of the office
eek.gif
Plus some other shows & some classic movies I've been meaning to watch... I've been hooked...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Benihana

Wow. Do yourself a huge favor

Nuff said

-The Juice

is it subtitles or english dubbed? i saw the englished dubbed version and it completely ruined it for me because the acting was so bad..
Its Subbed. The fight scenes at the end had me like
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Benihana

Wow. Do yourself a huge favor

Nuff said

-The Juice

is it subtitles or english dubbed? i saw the englished dubbed version and it completely ruined it for me because the acting was so bad..
Its Subbed. The fight scenes at the end had me like
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i watched growing op...i could have seen that as a pretty good tv series but as a movie it was meh

swamp people is on stream
pimp.gif
CHOOT EM!

i watched growing op...i could have seen that as a pretty good tv series but as a movie it was meh

swamp people is on stream
pimp.gif
CHOOT EM!

I'm watching the Silver Surfer series right now. Holy %!%% no wonder I never knew what the hell was going on as a child.. there is a whole philosophical aspect that I never comprehended back then. Show is pretty #%@**%+ rad.

I'm watching the Silver Surfer series right now. Holy %!%% no wonder I never knew what the hell was going on as a child.. there is a whole philosophical aspect that I never comprehended back then. Show is pretty #%@**%+ rad.

Saw Takers and started Sons of Anarchy last night.

I liked the wardrobe in Takers...plot...it was eh.

SoA is legit though.

Saw Takers and started Sons of Anarchy last night.

I liked the wardrobe in Takers...plot...it was eh.

SoA is legit though.

Back
Top Bottom