The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

:rofl: @Joe having to teach Quentin how to give Alice an orgasm. Man this episode is mad wild!

Oh yea, Alice's mom and the Librarian in the Neitherlands are sexy AF

Last edited:
roll.gif
@Joe having to teach Quentin how to give Alice an orgasm. Man this episode is mad wild!

Oh yea, Alice's mom and the Librarian in the Neitherlands are sexy AF
Bruh it's nice to know I'm not the only one. I peeped she had a nice little booty in them loose pants.

Almost done with 1st season of Shameless, so many lulz. Kind of like it's always sunny. I've heard it gets worse in the later seasons though.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I must choose Julia over Alice.
I like Alice's character and would probably dig her in real life just for her naievity and innocence but Julia is gorgeous. Those eyes bruh.

Coming down the home stretch now, starting ep11

I like Julia the best but damn she's been through some things. Now she only cares about killing and that makes her more attractive to me.

Ahhhhhhhhhh Q you butty boy! How did you do that to Alice!?

Die you fool! [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Back on #teamAlice
She's needs my love, now.

Nah definitely back on #teamJulia, she's amazing. She's the boss.

Damn! At that ending, I was not expecting that at all! Wow is right!

Last edited:
Watched the fundamentals of caring.

Cool movie with antman and Selena Gomez.

They had like 4 stories going along about father figures which was cool how different each was handled. All the actors were great in the movie.

arisa is beautiful but she hit my dude with the swerve and lead him on. I guess that's what you get for passing on Mizuki bae. The guys in that house are fools.

I laughed when tap tried to get a date with arisa and she just wanted to go with the housemates to Costco.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom