The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

The drama between roommates is usually because someone is rude. Last season there was a weird situation when 2 roommates were hooking up.

this dude Yuya hating on Yusuke :smh:

That's why I was surprised when you said the other guy was a douche, yuya stays saying slick comments. Girls on this show should know better than to try to start anything with an 18 year old. Naomi is cute but yuya is too immature to play along and say they were on a beach date. Play along and increase your chances to dine on some Japanese yamb cuisine.

Ok, just watched the ep where eric told Lauren bae he didn't want to teach Naomi to surf.

Last edited:
this dude Yuya hating on Yusuke :smh:

That's why I was surprised when you said the other guy was a douche, yuya stays saying slick comments. Girls on this show should know better than to try to start anything with an 18 year old. Naomi is cute but yuya is too immature to play along and say they were on a beach date. Play along and increase your chances to dine on some Japanese yamb cuisine.

Ok, just watched the ep where eric told Lauren bae he didn't want to teach Naomi to surf.

Yeah, something about him just gives off that douche vibe.

This chick leaving dishes in the closet? :x :smh:

This cast moves slow. It took about a month for someone to ask someone out on a date.

feel like they need more people in the house, was the cast this small for other seasons? my dude Yusuke out of his element :smh:

Yeah, it's always been 3 boys and 3 girls. When one person leaves they bring in a replacement cast member. Usually people leave after being rejected a couple of times or when they don't get along with people. So many cute girls last season that were ignored.

I dunno how Lauren bae is mad at people for encouraging Yusuke to ask her out. He's a teenager, he should be asking out who he likes. He's becoming more confident which is good. She said they knew she would reject him but she actually said yes even though she didn't think it was a date. She's kinda oblivious because he was nervous asking her and that should've made it obvious.

yeah, she was kind of trippin. dude never even really talked to chicks before, of course they gonna let him shoot his shot.

Funny most of his date advice is from his hairstylist. Told him to hold her hand but she def doesn't seem the type to like that.

Just for my own entertainment I kinda wish he did the yawn and put his arm around her or the hole in the tub of popcorn trick.

Damn this is sad. Eating outside by himself at the table he reserved. He should just post on twitter if show groupies want to go out with him.

Last edited:
Thandie Newton is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I bet she smells better than a newborn babies breath.

She was so nice in Mission Impossible II

Babies smell weird. Her body still looking ripe on Westworld. Saw her rocking braids in a recent interview and fell in love even more.

Babies smell weird. Her body still looking ripe on Westworld. Saw her rocking braids in a recent interview and fell in love even more.
Have you ever smelled a babies breath fresh out of the womb? If you ever have kids, do this, purest scent you'll ever put your nose to.

Last edited:
Funny most of his date advice is from his hairstylist. Told him to hold her hand but she def doesn't seem the type to like that.

Just for my own entertainment I kinda wish he did the yawn and put his arm around her or the hole in the tub of popcorn trick.

Damn this is sad. Eating outside by himself at the table he reserved. He should just post on twitter if show groupies want to go out with him.

Bruh, my heart was sore watching him eat dinner by himself. :smh:

At first I thought he went to meet up with friends to talk about how the date went but then he asked the employee about his reservation.

I wish this season did show them hanging out with friends outside of the house. This cast seems separated and they don't meet up for drinks or dinner like the previous season.

The fat guy with the glasses is funny as hell. Yu is the older lady and has a dirty mind, she would get thee business. I forgot the name of the gorgeous young commentator, I think she's half German or Belgian and plays the part of someone very innocent.
Yo those segments are pure genius. The guy with the glasses and even the other older dude are funny as hell :lol: y'all got me on this and I watched the hawaii season first and bummed when I only saw 8 episodes so I slowed it down and only watched 4 but then I saw boys and girls in the city and saw all them episodes and two seasons [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

Cracks me up everytime they make fun of the hair stylists voice :lol:

And :wow: at the barista.

Last edited:
When they showed Mizuki in a bikini on the second episode, I was like damn i'd take her on all the dates.

Them calling the tap dancer guy tap was great. He had his douchey moments.

I forgot her real name but the housemates called her Naachan and their commentary about her craziness was hilarious. She def had a strong personality but i thought she was one of the cutest girls there.

At first I thought he went to meet up with friends to talk about how the date went but then he asked the employee about his reservation.

I wish this season did show them hanging out with friends outside of the house. This cast seems separated and they don't meet up for drinks or dinner like the previous season.

They should have got them a house closer to Waikiki or even better a apartment in Waikiki. That area where the house is all residential, the closest thing is Kahala Mall but it's not walking distance especially cause the house is up on a ridge.

love byke
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom