The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

anyone else watching Frontier 
nerd.gif

The Magicians is kind of dope.

Got me wanted to find a Hedge Shop
nerd.gif
Learn some spells and finger moves.

Got me wanted to find a Hedge Shop:nerd: Learn some spells and finger moves.

What episode are you up to?
I'm at 5

I just started 12. Quentin's annoying, Eliot is one of the freshest characters in history, Penny needs to be humbled through an *** kicking, and Alice >>>>>>
I agree with all of that. Eliot is clean AF, I can't stand how he has to be the "Gay" one. Let him be the womanizer. Penny needs that *** whipping ASAP. Alice and her skirts :pimp: Penny's girl though, Kady, she's sexy AF

I'm going to try and finish Season1 this morning but I'm having some internet issues, I'll probably be reduced to the mobile stream which will put me to sleep.

Last edited:
I wasn't feeling Kady at first. It's like she was trying too hard to be sexy but she tones it down later on.

Alice drives me nuts though. I probably pause and appreciate her in every scene she's in 
laugh.gif

I remember when she was first introduced and Margo was like "We get a shy one like her every year"

My first thought was "Any girl who wears skirts that short probably isn't shy." 
laugh.gif

If you're binging then you'll meet Mayakovsky soon. He's great. A walking stereotype like Eliot but still great 
laugh.gif

I only saw Dean get his eyes ripped out but I missed his hands, what happened to his hands?

I keep saying I'll go back and watch it at the end of each episode but then I watch the next one without looking back, what happened?

Yea I just watched.

They were battling and the Beast broke up all his fingers on both hands as he was signing a Spell :rofl:

Popped his shi ts

Yea I just watched.

They were battling and the Beast broke up all his fingers on both hands as he was signing a Spell
roll.gif

Popped his shi ts
The way he ran up in the place so confidently I really thought we were about to see some harry potter **** go down. Nope 
roll.gif

Julia is definitely becoming my favorite. Her look is lovely. Those eyes are perfection. I can't believe she gave up the tuccus to Richard why her BF was in the other room.

Penny has the dopest discipline though, he's got that jumper Magic :smokin

Last edited:
Just finished the season and all I can say is WOW
Bruh! Marina busted up Kady's Mother something gruesome. I wish they would have showed some of Alice's lady parts in the scene with Quentin though, I was hoping he'd get to clap those pale cheeks.

Last edited:
man terrace house (japan) is so addicting :lol:

mizuki :pimp:

ayyyy hol up these two chicks taking bubble baths together now? :nerd: :pimp:

Last edited:
man terrace house (japan) is so addicting :lol:

mizuki :pimp:

ayyyy hol up these two chicks taking bubble baths together now? :nerd: :pimp:

Eff cultural differences and social etiquette, I would've finessed my way into that tub with them. Mizuki bae is so underappreciated in that house.

Got me wanted to find a Hedge Shop:nerd: Learn some spells and finger moves.

What episode are you up to?
I'm at 5

I just started 12. Quentin's annoying, Eliot is one of the freshest characters in history, Penny needs to be humbled through an *** kicking, and Alice >>>>>>

I've been saying penny would've been murked early with the crap he was doing. I said in the other thread I'd cut his hands off and his twig and berries. Next i'd light him on fire and then I'd eat a bunch of cheese then diarrhea all over him while he was still burning.

alice was bae until towards the end of the season where I'd only hate bang her.

If I was Quentin I would constantly be plotting to kill Penny. Especially after what happens later.

He'd been an ******* the entire time but he really crossed the damn line then.

Back
Top Bottom