The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Haven't finished Dahmer but so far not that shocking for me yet. Had way more hardcore gory stuff that I had seen so for me, Dahmer so far is vanilla.

Ive seen gory stuff online too but its not the actual gore that was like shocking, its just seeing how it happens and seeing the emotions and build up to those points and then the gory part. A lot of gore pics on the net are just the end result, the real horrifying part is how they got there. The vids of beheadings or crazy people hacking away in a 30 second clip are just hack and slash.

The scene where he accidently kills him but then goes on top of him and kisses him or something, like thats just very uncomfortable. Made me more uncomfortable than some gore vids online.

The dudes blood. The look of satisfaction on his face, thats uncomfortable.

Ive seen gory stuff online too but its not the actual gore that was like shocking, its just seeing how it happens and seeing the emotions and build up to those points and then the gory part. A lot of gore pics on the net are just the end result, the real horrifying part is how they got there. The vids of beheadings or crazy people hacking away in a 30 second clip are just hack and slash.

The scene where he accidently kills him but then goes on top of him and kisses him or something, like thats just very uncomfortable. Made me more uncomfortable than some gore vids online.

The dudes blood. The look of satisfaction on his face, thats uncomfortable.
I see what you mean. Great series and acting. Other than that, not necessarily the typical hack and slash kind of thing that I have seen but some serial killers as well. I'm not sure how I was able to get thru those but I do have seen people in their moment of death. So maybe that's it.

The stranger was pretty good.....Joel Edgerton and Sean Harris star in this.....takes place in australia.....first 30 mins starts off slow and you might want to bail...but hang in there.....interesting story.....dont read too much into it, go in knowing very little as possible....the leads were great....very interesting "based on true story" movie

this is all you need to know going into this movie
"Two men who meet on a plane and strike up a conversation that turns into friendship. For Henry Teague, worn down by a lifetime of physical labour and crime, this is a dream come true."

just watched the trailer.....glad I didnt before I saw the movie......def think its best to know little as possible

ALSO

Point Break is on netlix, watch it!
I heard someone from a podcast, i'm forgetting which one.....their theory is that fast and furious creator/writer got their idea from this movie

Last edited:
Being a child of the late 80's/90's I remember seeing this Pepsi commercial and even 10 year old me knew they weren't giving away a jet. I do remember faintly hearing about this guy collecting enough points but dont remember much else so looking forward to this doc.

On ep 5 of Snabba Cash. So far so good, I keep saying Swedish Top Boy whenever I suggest this to my friends. :lol: Everyone dress like roadmen too, the drip mandem are in. :pimp:

Anyways, I dont like the fact that Zaki's crew looks like a bunch of highschoolers plus the kids. I know they be doing that IRL using kids as look outs and stuff but it just feels too juvenile here. Also Zaki has a really punchable looking face. Dude shoudnt be top boy in this, he look like a loser. :lol: Coudve casted his character a lot better.

Nala? You mean Leya right?

Gonna binge season 2 of Gangs of London sometime this week. S1 was :emoji_fire:

Nala and Leya look better than Ravis chick.

Also, this fat*** kid with the eyepatch pissing me off man. :lol:

S2 new for Gangs of London? Cant remember if t was just a single season or not when it first came oug.

I couldn’t believe it got such positive reviews

Sometimes I don’t know if I’m living in some kind of other alternate universe

The movie was beyond trash
:lol: Really I'm just basing it off of the last newer horror film that i've seen which was Black Phone which I thought was just okay. Both okay films but i didn't think they were horrible. Would I watch again? i doubt it

just finished watching fate: the winx saga season 2.

It’s definitely made for a different audience but it made me reminisce of watching Smallville back in the day for some reason.

Enjoyed it.

Man the ending to The Watcher (literally the last like 15 min especially the last minute). What the **** yo. :lol:

So many plot questions, so much confusion, they had me in the first 3-4 episodes then it just went downhill.

Back
Top Bottom