The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Told u man. It's one of their better foreign joints
I googled this and the first thing that came up was a movie by another name. Have you seen the movie also?

Going to give the Netflix series a watch.

2808CDF7-C433-4978-9CCB-89A1AB04F97E.png

just binging and rewatching Cold Case tv series again and got to the Daniela episode where freakin Dahmer song came on. could unhear the song and not associate it with Dahmer.

I havent watched Netflix in a long min, been watching too many of Gordon Ramsays shows, now I look at my app and theres hella stuff to watch. Dahmer I been meaning to watch, The Watcher, Snabba Cash S2, even In The Dark S4. :pimp:

I started Snabba Cash a while ago but didn’t finish episode 1. Been binging it since everyone here been giving it a lot of praise. Show is great and i’m halfway through season 2 now. I got a question about the season 1 finale though.
Why did tim have to take the blame for salim’s murder and be in juvie for a year? They were out in the woods with no witnesses and it’s not like ravy, osman, nala, or leya were going to tell the cops. salim didn’t have family members who would be looking for him either. Also leya is a goddamn snake. she screwed over her partner viktoria and screwed over salim who saved her so many damn times. guy babysat her kid, told her ravy was gonna take over her company and she screws him over by getting them ambushed and he still saves her from getting shot and still saved her from ravy in the finale.

Last edited:
Yeah, I just saw a scene of ravy walking around shooting at a bunch of people and no dambs given. Guess swedish police were off that day.

Been wondering how easy it is to get machine guns there since they have bags full of uzis and ak47s.

Last edited:
I thought Dahmer would be a "light" watch for me cause I thought I was desensitized enough with shocking type stuff but yo, this dude was ****ing wild. :sick::smh:

Also I didnt know much of the details of him and his victims and stuff he did so everything is extra crazy.

Last edited:
Finished Dahmer. Man those 2 cops really ticked me off. And they got awards? :sick:

Bout to start S2 of Swedish Top Boy now. Leyla looking fwoine. :pimp:

Last edited:
I thought Dahmer would be a "light" watch for me cause I thought I was desensitized enough with shocking type stuff but yo, this dude was ****ing wild. :sick::smh:

Also I didnt know much of the details of him and his victims and stuff he did so everything is extra crazy.
Haven't finished Dahmer but so far not that shocking for me yet. Had way more hardcore gory stuff that I had seen so for me, Dahmer so far is vanilla.

Back
Top Bottom