The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

From the little i have read Dahmer never admitted to knowing more then the names of the people he killed. It seems the whole episode they did about him "dating" the one victim was completely fabricated. This is the type of "humanizing" that i can't agree with. You literally tried to make him seem like he had real human emotions. Like he met with his dad and step mom and said "I'm happy" because i have "a new friend in my life"

Like if absolutely non of that is true....that's messed up

From the little i have read Dahmer never admitted to knowing more then the names of the people he killed. It seems the whole episode they did about him "dating" the one victim was completely fabricated. This is the type of "humanizing" that i can't agree with. You literally tried to make him seem like he had real human emotions. Like he met with his dad and step mom and said "I'm happy" because i have "a new friend in my life"

I didn't even get to that part. I stopped after the flashback to his childhood episode.

No issue with serial killer stories being told, but I understand why the family feels the way they do.
Of course. I don't think any family effected is ever going to be "happy".

Feel like everybody is on the same page about that.

Seems like a slippery slope though to say some should be told and some shouldn't. IMO.

I've read that Dahmer never admitted to knowing Hughes but some witnesses said they were friends for over a year. His mom knew of his friend "Jeffery" but nothing more.

I drew my own conclusions. It sensationalizes him and is a money grab profiting off the trauma of black people.

How about we ask the family of the victims on how they liked it?
Sounds like you want to be outraged instead of being entertained. Have a good day.

Watch a documentary if you’re not happy with how they create movies around serial killers.

I thought it equal parts authentic and personal to neicy nashes character. I grew up when this happened so it wasn’t shocking to me

It's too bad there's no serial killer like Dexter. Instead we have to deal with these kinds of scum in our society.

1665251239573.png

Just watched it. That poster pretty much encapsulates the movie and who the main talking heads/protagonists are.

It definitely gave you appreciation for Kobe, Lebron, and Wade. Lebron’s sense of humor and leadership on display. Doc gave us a nice view of the mamba mentality. Wade had a redemption story going into the Olympics.

Lacks the charm of an ESPN 30 for 30. But definitely some feels. RIP Kobe/Gigi.

Just watched it. That poster pretty much encapsulates the movie and who the main talking heads/protagonists are.

It definitely gave you appreciation for Kobe, Lebron, and Wade. Lebron’s sense of humor and leadership on display. Doc gave us a nice view of the mamba mentality. Wade had a redemption story going into the Olympics.

Lacks the charm of an ESPN 30 for 30. But definitely some feels. RIP Kobe/Gigi.

Super surface level doc. Some feel good stories and cuts about Kobe. But outside of that, it wasn’t good.

It’s the 03 Draft classes time to tell their story/shape their narrative with their media empires and partnerships.

Underwhelming.

I just watched the 4 part Woodstock ‘99 documentary - just made me angry at the people running it and the stupid young men who ruined it. What a shambles.

Back
Top Bottom