The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

i've been a bit off the grid lately but just peeped the trailer for Nobody. cannot wait to watch this joint
Was suppose to watch it last night. Feel sleep due to fatigue. will watch it again tonight.

Last edited:
The Last Ship is dope as hell man. Binged 4 seasons since last week. One season left, ill admit some episodes I was kinda half watching but overall, really good series. TV show type stuff so alot of “stuff that gets resolved too quickly”. Noticed that too in Designated Survivor. I like it though.

The Last Ship is dope as hell man. Binged 4 seasons since last week. One season left, ill admit some episodes I was kinda half watching but overall, really good series. TV show type stuff so alot of “stuff that gets resolved too quickly”. Noticed that too in Designated Survivor. I like it though.

I heard good things….keep us updated after you finish, want to know if you think it was worth your time.

I heard good things….keep us updated after you finish, want to know if you think it was worth your time.

4 seasons in and its safe to say its a good watch. Probably my favorite TV series I've seen on Netflix. Michael Bay produced so there's a lot of action, its a lot more violent than I thought was allowed for TV. :lol: Decent character development, enough where you root for certain people. No annoying people really, decent story. Its a good watch.

tnt has had good shows in recent years and they can be edgey being on cable. Thought Good Behavior was great but it got cancelled and Animal Kingdom is a mix of GTA and Point Break.

Archive 81 took a long *** time for it to answer some questions but it was an interesting show.

New aziz is really good. Relevant.
Only 30 min but felt a lot longer…made good use of his set.
agreed, reallg liked it. Seems like he at peace and just living his life after that bs me too on him.

Hopefully he does master of none again but doubt it

new Ozark tonight!!
Meh. LOL. Just want the show to be over and done with already.

Female cup head got something back there. LOL.
For the fans of Wu-Assassins

I don't know what it is about this guy but I always fine him in low budget action flicks. I saw him with an all star martial arts movie, I guess you can say led by Michael Jai White. They were dirty military guys breaking out Scott I think. Movie just seemed meh to me.
Megatron has always been the big bad. I would prefer him better than whiny StarScream.
True, but I NEED me Starcream close by always trying to double cross Megatron. Only for Megatron to see it coming and put him in his place. That is what they missed in the "live action" movies, focused to much on the humans. Like we coming to the movies to see Sam Whitwicky and Marky Mark.

one of my guilty pleasures. I never get tired of this film and for some reason, loved it very much. I dunno how many times I watched this film and enjoy it every single time.

Attachments

• MV5BODRiNmFhY2EtMGY2OC00YjI2LWIyYjQtYzFiM2ZhNjdhYzE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDY5MTUyNjU@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BODRiNmFhY2EtMGY2OC00YjI2LWIyYjQtYzFiM2ZhNjdhYzE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDY5MTUyNjU@._V1_.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 103
Back
Top Bottom