The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

HypeHouse

Bro don’t even, PLEASE DONT EVEN ASK me how or why I watched it, I just did God Damnit.
That was brutal.
Much, man…..that is not what I was expecting.
I thought I was going to see a bunch of Teens and Young Adults making content and maybe “how they do it”….man hell no. I realized after 1 episode and 3 minutes, it was not that.
Because it was 8 half hour episode’s I figured it was perfect to finish as I went to sleep.
Man booo fooooking whoooo.
Never seen so much complaining, about everything. NETFLIX is wrong for choosing to tell that story instead of what I expected.
**** gotta be a .5/8

So, it looks like Brittania is also back.
That’s is really good news.
Time to go ahead and hop online and Binge it.
If I remembered correctly it just finished airing in the UK, or maybe it aired a while ago but either way, it airs in full in UK before here.

I think it finished a few weeks or months back. I even did an epix free trial but they didn't even have any season 3 episodes until I think this weekend. Damn show went from amazon to epix then to only airing currently on sky network.

Netflix content has been sus for a while but it's difficult to cancel at this point so they know they can get away with it.

Lol, Netflix is still cheap imo. I remember a year or so ago I thought I was paying ~$20 a month for my subscription. Granted that's what it is now for premium, but I am thinking thats how much it has to be for folks to start thinking about leaving.

Netflix going to have to up their catalog to justify these prices.

Imma need at least 3 NEW quality Netflix Original series' with at least 8 episodes each. \

Quit blowing the budget on all star casts like that "Don't look up'" movie.

Just Finished Transformer WFC Trilogy.
I personally loved it. Was a wild ride. Long a long damn movie.
Only thing I never liked About Transformers is it’s mostly always Megatron as a villain, besides a couple they never expanded the villain audience.

Just Finished Transformer WFC Trilogy.
I personally loved it. Was a wild ride. Long a long damn movie.
Only thing I never liked About Transformers is it’s mostly always Megatron as a villain, besides a couple they never expanded the villain audience.
Megatron has always been the big bad. I would prefer him better than whiny StarScream. although the combiners such as Predaking, Constructicons, etc... are bad-*** as well. too bad they are treated as villains with overwhelming power with very limiting IQ.

Back
Top Bottom