yungchamp wrote:

dreclark hmmm #2 n the nation now huh
pimp.gif

hmm lets get ah game n my dude
artist.Shawty%20Lo.jpg

"......Let's get-get-get it......."

laugh.gif
bet my dude when u tryna play

yeah allen u gone start it up? (only asking cuz tomorrow im heading out of town til sunday, but will join up sunday night. or monday morning...)

Yo, how do you do custom celebrations? I know pressing Y does the Team Animation and B does the non-player controlled celebration...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

how do you export a draft class for madden?
When you do a dynasty on ncaa, it should ask you if you want to save the draft class, im not sure if its before the season begins, or after. thenafter you save, you go to madden, start a franchise, and before the season starts, it asks you if you want to load the draft class.

hope that doesnt confuse you,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

When you do a dynasty on ncaa, it should ask you if you want to save the draft class, im not sure if its before the season begins, or after. then after you save, you go to madden, start a franchise, and before the season starts, it asks you if you want to load the draft class.

laugh.gif
naw i get it but i just guess ive just never seen that option... ive done like 6 seasons of dynasty too... lol

When you do a dynasty on ncaa, it should ask you if you want to save the draft class, im not sure if its before the season begins, or after. then after you save, you go to madden, start a franchise, and before the season starts, it asks you if you want to load the draft class.

laugh.gif

change ur sig and avy.
wink.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

anyone who didn't already post their gamertag...leme know..

Nako, what's yours?
NakoXL

but I'm gonna be out of town until sunday night

i'm trying to get in for the 360 dynasty.

GT: kellenx215

oh and if we aren't doing specific conferences, can i get USC (pac-10)

laugh.gif
that's weird-i recall when i started my first dynasty, it did ask me somewhere (but i clicked no because i didn't think i would getmadden), but another time i simulated through a season so i could import a draft class but the option never showed up....weird.

We can do a conferences..

SEC? or yall wana divvy it up between 2 conf...somethin like ACC And SEC schools?

Back
Top Bottom