The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

no problem dude thanks for letting me know. Ima miss spankin the wolverines...
laugh.gif
you guys are lucky. i was about to do some things

pimp.gif
dreClark wrote:

Originally Posted by theone2401

SEASON HAS STARTED
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Did you take out my games against UT-Chattanooga and Western Carolina???

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

yes...I didnt want anyone to have more then one game against FCS teams...

Georgia beat their FCS team 100-0 thats OD...so I am limiting the padding of stats by doing that..trust me you will be rewarded in the future for losing thosegames
wink.gif
I keep track of what I change and how many of your user gamesare home games and away games..

I changed one of my FCS games to WVU dont feel bad
laugh.gif

I smoked Bama though
pimp.gif

Is Linebacker #35 Rennie Curran on the Georgia Bulldogs team for any of ya'll that downloaded the rosters? He ain't on my game and i'm pissed!

Dro I made a post about him in another forum,

this is how I made him

5'11"
231 Lbs

face - dark 9
facemask - Robot RB
Visor - Nike clear
Elbows - sweatband full black
ankles - black thin

OVR 87
spd 86
str 72
agl 83
acc 90
awr 78
btk 52
trk 45
elu 72
bcv 72
sfa 38
spm 72
jkm 82
car 52
cth 56
spc 28
cit 40
rte 31
jmp 72
thp 40
tha 40
tak 82
pow 75
pmv 68
fmv 63
bsh 80
pur 85
prc 72
mcv 51
zcv 63
prs 52
rls 55
pbk 44
rbk 44
ibl 49
rbs 45
rbf 50
pbs 45
pbf 45
kpw 40
kac 40
ret 53
sta 85
inj 82

Good lookin out Gunna
pimp.gif

I had to play a whole new Season cause I forgot to export my draft class and now im in week 4 of the new one so it looks like one of these scrubs on the team(maybe 1 or 2 of em on the whole squad
pimp.gif
) gonna get that mean edit
laugh.gif

upon further review... bye bye Neland Ball.. you aint gettin no burn anyways.

mad.gif
I can't edit jack-**** during Dynasty arrghhh

so i played the 1st game of the online dynasty 2day and after the game it said the servers were down
devil.gif
smh.gif
so does that mean my last game didnt getsaved?!?!
grin.gif

I'm coppin this game on saturday

Can I get a summary of this thread thus far? Someone that has alot of time on their hand that wants to copy and paste a whole bunch of important things Ishould know about it?

Thanks

Originally Posted by theone2401

yungchamp wrote:

so i played the 1st game of the online dynasty 2day and after the game it said the servers were down
devil.gif
smh.gif
so does
that mean my last game didnt get saved?!?!
grin.gif

Its possible....you can start it over if that is the case....the dynasty servers just dont like you dude
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
man i swear

Originally Posted by yungchamp

devil.gif
smh.gif
so does that mean my last game didnt get saved?!?!
grin.gif
Its possible....you can start it over if that is the case....the dynasty servers just dont like you dude
laugh.gif

i just copped NCAA09 to mess around with and occupy myself until Madden drops...

that said...

PAT WHITE + NOEL DEVINE FTW!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can someone help me understand why the play calling is absolutely ATROCIOUS in campus legend mode?

and yes I'm VERY VERY MAD!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

indifferent.gif
at screens on 3rd and long.... running the ball 30+ times a gamewhen my RB avg is at 2.5-3 yds?

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

yo picked this up yesterday anybody what see me with Oregon lets do this
pimp.gif
hit me up on the ps3 cookielover49
ill play you, ill be on later around 5:00 PST. add me PSN - kushALLday.

The passing on this game is terrible... Is there any way I can "spot the ball" when I pass, or do I always have to just risk getting picked off. Sayi send the receiver on an "out" he will have the CB beat by a good 4 steps and even when I throw a bullet, the QB always throws it where it can getpicked off.

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

The passing on this game is terrible... Is there any way I can "spot the ball" when I pass, or do I always have to just risk getting picked off. Say i send the receiver on an "out" he will have the CB beat by a good 4 steps and even when I throw a bullet, the QB always throws it where it can get picked off.
^^ use precision passing.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

The passing on this game is terrible... Is there any way I can "spot the ball" when I pass, or do I always have to just risk getting picked off. Say i send the receiver on an "out" he will have the CB beat by a good 4 steps and even when I throw a bullet, the QB always throws it where it can get picked off.
Is this available on 360? Ive been lookin for it in the book but can't find anything about it so I thought they took it out

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

You going to play your game tonight champ?
nerd.gif

not sure if its for 360, but it seems to work for me on PS3. i'm usually able to lead the WR on slants and outs with out the DB closing in .

Back
Top Bottom