The Official NBA Season Thread: Woj Retires

Wonder if his salary ends up going public. Why would he take a significant pay cut when that St. Bonaventure job can be available at anytime
They're a private school, so likely not unless someone from accounting leaks it.

Being a news breaker seems like a demanding-miserable experience, so I can't blame him for leaving the business.

With Woj leaving there is a huge gap for a non bias news breaker for the NBA.

I am clearly needed. Might have to put in my NT resignation letter for the good of the NBA.

They're a private school, so likely not unless someone from accounting leaks it.

Being a news breaker seems like a demanding-miserable experience, so I can't blame him for leaving the business.
Doubt the college job is paying even 7 figures. He’s clearly doing it because it’s totally different than what he’s currently doing, but still in basketball.

I can :lol:

Once you live that lifestyle, sending kids to top private schools, living anywhere you want, monthly expenses are wayyyyy different.

He must be happy with where he is and got his finances in order if the paycut is significant.

I'm assuming dude is good financially. I doubt he'd take the pay cut if it meant compromising his families livelihood.

Woj ruled the news breaking game with an iron fist.

A lot of people in the NBA (Klutch) probably breathing a sigh of relief,

he's no longer around to hold grudges and punish enemies, real and imagined.

Woj ruled the news breaking game with an iron fist.

A lot of people in the NBA (Klutch) probably breathing a sigh of relief,

he's no longer around to hold grudges and punish enemies, real and imagined.

Smoking that Woj pack, smoking that Skip pack.

Klutch Over Everything.

New Media is about to go on a generational run the next 10 years.

1000006767.png

How much money do you think a 2100 student Catholic university has?
That's not how that works. They break even on tuition and expenses. This is part of a $125M fundraising push they started in 2018 for the athletic program. They raised $75M by the start of the 2022 school year. No idea what it's at today, but presumably over $100M. Woj got paid 7 figures.

Ain't nobody trying to hear Draymond stank breath *** every morning.

The one positive about Turner losing the NBA deal is hopefully won't have to see him on TV.

Back
Top Bottom