The Official NBA Season Thread: Woj Retires

Kobe is only MJ on steroids if you view tougher shots, more pump fakes, and longer distance shooting bonuses. However MJ’s game was a lot simpler/smoother thann Kobe’s. Kob was pump faking 3 times and reverse pivoting on the regular

Kobe being Jordan on steroids is as #BrainDead of a claim as anyone has every made.

But I will let that man Rest in Peace but I don't even think Kobe would have agreed with that wild take.

It's a fluid and uncertain process.

With Silver not yet fully committing to expanding and keeping the timeline for even beginning the process undefined,

Seattle and Las Vegas have been considered front-runners for some time. But it should not be assumed the NBA will definitely select them.
giphy.gif

Thanks! I loved the part about choosing the team that would switch to the Eastern Conference. I just assumed it would be the Grizzlies because of where they are. Tennesse was always part of the Midwest which is next to the East Coast, but that discussion about how it would actually likely be the Wolves, is interesting. Also they didn't bring this up but I think the league might like to have Ant end up in the East, going up against Tatum, Butler, Paolo, etc And by then, maybe Detroit's decent or the Wizards or Charlotte have Flagg, etc.

Back
Top Bottom