The Official NBA Season Thread: Woj Retires

Ngl the 30’s are not going to be kind to Luka. He gonna be done by 33-34 like Bird. Part of it is genetics but he’s not trying to outwork his genetics either
Why the random larry bird comparison? He had a history of back problems which was initially triggered from shoveling

Anthony Edwards should consider adding a post game, to take advantage of his physical strength.
he's way too reliant on his pull up jumpshot being hot.

some film that might be useful to watch;

adding these skills will be crucial for his development.

giphy.gif

I know its partly the era we live in, where the 24/7 media cycle feeds into a lot of things becoming a bigger deal than they should, but I am a little surprised how rustled the 80s/90s players have gotten over what Ant said.

Ant’s a dude who clearly just says stuff, often without much thought behind it and this particular comment was obviously ridiculous on its face. I just laughed it off and that he’s talking about the era I grew up on, with my personal favorite players. That’s what I thought guys like Magic would do too. I was wrong.

Ant Man really roped these guys into a shoot since they didn't know it was a work
Unless Magic is working as well :emoji_eyes:

whatever it may be, this is GREAT for the game
nba drama is the best in sports

TNT got 3 of the biggest haters in nba history on tv but now when the young guy gets a take off, Magic wants to stop tweeting

Who is #3?

You counting Draymond?

Kenny is as down the line as any old dude has been.
Why are we seeing so many injuries this postseason? Must be the condensed 72 game schedule

Well it shouldn't be happening since the athletes of today are so much more evolved than those of yesteryear.

Kenny ain’t as aggressive as the other 2 but he thinks he was something he was not
Nah I wouldn't say that. He knew what he was. He readily admits he wasn't anything more than a role player.

But how is he a hater? If anything he goes against Chuck and Big Shaq when they get out of pocket.

One day people will come to the realization that the over exaggeration of Jordan has caused all these other old players from his era to also boost how good they really were.
Mike was really like that though. There were several guys in that generation that were. But that idea that basketball hasn’t improved since he retired is wild.

Mike was really like that though. There were several guys in that generation that were. But that idea that basketball hasn’t improved since he retired is wild.

Mike was a modern player in an era where he stuck out because there wasn’t perimeter players who could dominate the game like that.

If we didn’t have a Mike we wouldn’t have gotten the game we have now today. Arguably the second best wing in the league during Mikes prime was literally on his team.

But that doesn’t mean other players from the 80’s and 90’s can boost their legacy off his coattails.

Back
Top Bottom