The Official NBA Season Thread: Woj Retires

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

C2A77718-FCFF-4C9A-9D50-87DC95A7DEE9.gif

So it was a bad angle? That makes more sense. Kawhi wouldn't let his son get fat like that

Anything but Salt Lake in the NBA, I wouldn’t be able to hide my disgust on draft night like I was Steve Francis back in the day :lol:

It’s like putting an NHL team in Jackson, Mississippi
My job been asking me to take business trips to SLC for years now.

I always refuse. I send one of my analyst, and hop on the video chat.

Every analyst I send comes back miserable

Now I gotta offer off the books vacation days to get certain people to go.

Even if Luka is 280, I’m still penciling him in for like 27-8-8 from the jump of the new season.

Not to say his conditioning isn’t an issue - I’ve already said it is in here - durability - but he is that good of a basketball player that he can put up numbers in less than optimal shape.

Even if Luka is 280, I’m still penciling him in for like 27-8-8 from the jump of the new season.

Not to say his conditioning isn’t an issue - I’ve already said it is in here - durability - but he is that good of a basketball player that he can put up numbers in less than optimal shape.
I feel the same…Luka knows how to get it done at his weight, not really an issue for him

I just find it funny when ppl mention him chasing career statistics n longevity type stuff…Like you think THIS dude is going to be around in his current shape for a long time ? :lol:

I honestly think when Dame got to Milwaukee a subconscious part of his brain said okay now finally i get to chill a little bit i’ve been having to carry squads on my back. When in reality basketball at the NBA level really doesn’t change just due to skill. You still need to give 100% max effort. A team with Shaq and Kobe even had to. I think Dame is realizing that and knows he has to get back to dog Dame and he’s gonna be in attack mode. Same happened with Steph a bit when KD first showed up. Until it got serious and there was a chance to lose to Rockets he realized na can’t sit around letting an inferior play style dictate what happens i gotta take the reigns over here and get back to captaining the ship.

He was the 1st KD

I would give that title to DerMarr Johnson.

The person KD modeled his game after (ran in the same circles).

Plus Bender didn't handle it like THAT to be KD Sr.

DJ had the ball on a string to be 6'9.
I give credit to Ice Man Gervin for starting it all, yo was like the 1st 6’8 2 gaurd…Wasn’t happening at all back then

Alotta those ABA dudes underrated imo

Last edited:
Ngl the 30’s are not going to be kind to Luka. He gonna be done by 33-34 like Bird. Part of it is genetics but he’s not trying to outwork his genetics either

Luka just got neck fat like my uncle. Trust me, he good.

Him and Harden routinely get criticized because they don’t look like prime Ronnie Coleman, but they don’t miss games and give you 36+ minutes a night

Back
Top Bottom