The Official NBA Season Thread: Season Starts Now

Great defense on that 2.4 possession

King of what?

noah.jpg

Russ is who he is at this point.. he's an easy target because he's loud and brash and yes, his play has diminished. The coaches and GMs who brought him in expecting something different are as much to blame.

I really don't like y'all putting the blame on Russ when Murray's game has fallen off a cliff and Porter still just floats. If those guys actually maintained their level of play from two years back, Russ could just be Russ.

Russ shot 2-10 which is classic Russ. Aging and still not being able to shoot is nasty work.

I find it hilarious that the warriors didn’t trade Podz for Lauri. Combine Lauri with Steph and you have a top 4 seed in the west easy.
Who says that deal was ever on the table lol. Gonna take more than Podz and a couple first for Lauri I think.

Jokic had a triple double last night, not his problem. Volume scorers are all over the place, give him a half decent one and this team is flying.

I think taking away the three-pointer would be fascinating. I don't believe the need for spacing would diminish too much but it would lead to actual coaching and teams having different styles of play again instead of super-optimized offense where everyone runs the same sets.

I used to dismiss concerns like this...

But I can see a world where the Celtics win again in dominating fashion,

And the rest of the league goes all in on Mazulla Ball and everyone is shooting 60 3s a game.

Wonder if there's ever a situation that the league puts a cap on threes per game.

Who says that deal was ever on the table lol. Gonna take more than Podz and a couple first for Lauri I think.

Ainge wanted Podz and the warriors wouldn’t budge
Maybe Lauri never really wanted to leave Utah in the first place, but Golden State never made a credible offer.

There’s NOTHING wrong with the three point line or shooting in the NBA.

IT’S THE GUYS WHO CAN’T SHOOT, WHO SHOULDN’T BE SHOOTING 3s

Guys like Russell Westbrook should not be attempting 6 3s a game.

Guys who average below .320 career 3pt shooting percentage, should not be attempting them at such a high clip :lol: :rofl:

I talk about Ben Simmon’s but, I respect the fact that he knows, that isn’t his shot. I’ll give him that respect

Back
Top Bottom