The Official NBA Season Thread: Season Starts Now

Dray the downfall of that team. Kicking people in the nuts getting suspended, punching Poole, technicals galore, ruined last season with his antics. If theres someone to point a finger at look no further.
Dray’s is a cancer and more focused on being a media personality now.

Modern NBA rules not going to allow teams to keep their role guys once they outplay their contract. The bag for average players has ballooned

High level role players are more valuable than ever now while teams don't want to pay fringe all star caliber players.

It's interesting to say the least.

CJ McCollum is a menace

We're basically getting two to three year windows with the short contracts and taxes in this CBA. OKC being an exception.
They'll meet their fate too
full

Last edited:

This happens at. Every. Single. Stop.

And he STILL get looks from teams that are actually trying to win :lol: it’s incredible. After this year yet another 50 win team will offer him a job.

After every turnover, every brick, every bad defensive gamble, every backdoor layup allowed from ball watching Mike Malone has to turn to Calvin booth and
1729869817059.gif

Who thought a dynasty was coming with the Bucks?

I don’t remember that being some prevailing idea whatsoever :lol:

I know I definitely didn’t think it.
There was definitely talk. Just search up any sports radio/talk show the month of June and July of 2021 after they beat the Suns. Giannis was only 27 and some thought was the best in the league and only up from there. Still had Jrue and Middleton wasn’t washed yet. Like in real time

There was definitely talk. Just search up any sports radio/talk show the month of June and July of 2021 after they beat the Suns. Giannis was only 27 and some thought was the best in the league and only up from there. Still had Jrue and Middleton wasn’t washed yet. Like in real time
Yeah I mean I don’t even think folks thought they were better than the Nets the year they won :lol:

Just got lucky that Cryrie and Jimbo got hurt and KD’s foot was too big.

Chet and Jalen due for extensions soon, we’ll see how long they can keep everyone together.
But even then, it's only 25% maxes (unless they make an All-NBA Team, then it's 30%) for the next five years after next season. That's a long runway with the incoming picks. We'll see what happens in 2029. :lol:

I Think This Is Just A Trend We Are Going To See More Often In The NBA.

Could Make A Case Boston Could Be Competitive For A Chip This Year And Next, But I Wouldnt Be Surprised If They Fizzle Out Late In The Post Season Or Are Hampered By Injuries.
Everyone always thinks the champ will repeat but it rarely happens......

OKC already had to trade their 21 year old 6th overall pick for a 30 year old bench player. It's coming

This happens at. Every. Single. Stop.

And he STILL get looks from teams that are actually trying to win :lol: it’s incredible. After this year yet another 50 win team will offer him a job.
IDK, man. If he stinks playing with someone as good as Jokic, I really don’t see another playoff level team being interested in him.

Back
Top Bottom