The Official NBA Season Thread: Season Starts Now

Disgusting Warriors fans really tried to sully Klay’s name and act like he couldn’t play anymore :smh:
Once a reputable organization, now toxic. Stunted Wiseman, sucker punched Poole, tried to wash Klay! Kuminga next. Hope he escapes.

Two days into the szn and this thread already

Barack Obama Potus GIF by Obama

picard.png

Nuggets are the 2024 version of the 2022 Bucks. They had a 2x back to back MVP. Won a championship. We all thought a dynasty was coming. But then the team loses their depth, their star player peaks out and they miss they multiple championship window. Its over

Nuggets are the 2024 version of the 2022 Bucks. They had a 2x back to back MVP. Won a championship. We all thought a dynasty was coming. But then the team loses their depth, their star player peaks out and they miss they multiple championship window. Its over
Who thought a dynasty was coming with the Bucks?

I don’t remember that being some prevailing idea whatsoever :lol:

I know I definitely didn’t think it.

I Think This Is Just A Trend We Are Going To See More Often In The NBA.

Could Make A Case Boston Could Be Competitive For A Chip This Year And Next, But I Wouldnt Be Surprised If They Fizzle Out Late In The Post Season Or Are Hampered By Injuries.

Back
Top Bottom