The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

Jalen brunson knows how to manipulate the refs. Unless, league starts to allow defenders to get away with more physicality, brunson will continue to draw fouls. He is elite at this like harden was. Definitely, has a lot of productiv years left barring major injuries.

Jalen brunson knows how to manipulate the refs. Unless, league starts to allow defenders to get away with more physicality, brunson will continue to draw fouls. He is elite at this like harden was. Definitely, has a lot of productiv years left barring major injuries.

You calling Jalen Brunson a foul baiter like Jimbo and Embiid???

Those are extreme accusations.

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers Tatum or Ant?

Championship or aura?
Tatum off experience. I don’t care about auras. Ant is more than aura guy.

We need to throw that organization excuse out the window for Lamelo. Extremely talented but his shot selection is buns and he just learned how to get to the foul line. Both times he was in the play in they got beat by 30 plus. Minnesota had the number one pick for a reason. Took losers like dlo and KAT to the playoffs. The organization made moves to build around their star. Lamelo keeps getting the hornets lottery picks in the weaker conference

Ants best years have been with players who had a all star selection or more in their career.

DLo was an all star at one point, KAT multiple times, Gobert multiple times.

Sure these guys were mostly losers, but they're all better than whoever Lamelo was surrounded with.

Who was the best player Lamelo ever played with? Gordon Hayward?

Ant is > Lamelo, but I need to see Lamelo on a team with all star talent/experience before I write him off.

Nope. Potential was met.

It’s concerning because it’s Kawhi but I’d rather roll the dice on his knees in March/apeil than opening night. The problem is are they good enough to keep him on ice.
And come March/April same **** gonna happen again :lol:

Clippers gotta have the temu team doctors. And why would you even risk giving him an extension if you’re Balmer :smh:

And why would you even risk giving him an extension if you’re Balmer :smh:
I don’t think they wanted to Intuit Dome to open when they were in a full rebuild mode and there was no good way to pivot and get a different star player. But they tried to limit the risk they were taking by giving Kawhi less than a max extension.

Meant his Kawhi retirement take specifically but I wholeheartedly meant the assclown tag too :lol: :smh:
I highly doubt he pulls an Andrew Luck. Knee injuries are painful but a far cry from having to rehab your entire body at one point or another.

He’s probably done after this contract but not before then.

He didn’t put the work in to earn 50 a year just to give some of it back :lol:

Back
Top Bottom