The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

Whippin' Work, Hallelujah

ezgif-4-205eae1c28.gif

If you traded Ant for Lamelo right now, how different are the Hornets and T'Wolves season?

Assuming you get a healthy LaMelo this year (get that's a big if granted his past health).

Dope

I had to use code to get rid of the firewalls only to just notice that you had the entire article here :lol:

Great initiative by Brown and Jrue. But looking at the businesses, I have no idea how this will generate $5 billion in wealth. Rivet is the only business that has a potential to scale, the others are moms and pops shops.

I hope I'm wrong, and I hope they succeed.

LaMelo has been injured the last two years, let's see a healthy season of him, Mark Williams, Miller and Bridges before coming to a conclusion.
I mean, I asked about this stage of his career for a reason. We’re talking about what we’ve seen up to this point, not after the season.

Is LaMelo a winning basketball player at this point of his career?

Ant defends and LaMelo doesn’t even try
So you think just by substitution the Hornets are in the playoffs if you switch those two guys.

I take Ant over LaMelo (when healthy, the most valuable ability obv) but the idea that he's in a league that LaMelo isn't ability wise idk. Ant is lucky to have played on a loaded squad.

LaMelo is a better offensive player than Ant. Ant bring more on D. Don't think there is much of a gap ability wise overall.

So we're going to sit up here and pretend Ant isn't surrounded by other plus defenders in Minny?
Lots of people in here pretending Ant doesn't play with the premier defensive center in the league and the a top three wing defender in McDaniels. Team had the most length in the league last year (pause).

Again, put Ant in Charlotte to start his career, how are we ranking him as of today?

Don’t care for that ESPN list. They’re usually wrong about everything.

Tatum being top 5 is crazy to me though. No NBA player would even have him in their top 5.

Back
Top Bottom