The Official NBA Season Thread: Pre-Season Games Underway | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

Saying certain players don’t play defense is a bad take?

Gil and others literally have called out Rudy Gobert… who actually makes an effort to play defense.

Draymond has made most his hay on defense and continues to get praised for being a great defender.

Y’all always pick and choose :lol: :lol:

Steve and Luka can be GREAT offensive players…. And terrible defenders. That’s OKAY
That's not what Stephen Jackson is doing though. You are taking an obvious bad faith argument and applying it fairly.

Should he have asked God to heal them before his squad played against them? What was he supposed to do in a case like that?

Not his fault they were hurt.

But maybe win something in LA. I see why Stephen Jackson talking when he see how people give Kawhi credit for that 2014 ring.

Or people are just willfully obtuse so they can use it to dunk on Bron.

Not his fault they were hurt.

But maybe win something in LA. I see why Stephen Jackson talking when he see how people give Kawhi credit for that 2014 ring.

Or people are just willfully obtuse so they can use it to dunk on Bron.
What do you mean people give Kawhi credit for winning the ring? You see/saw that happening? I swore offensively the narrative was TEAM basketball. Hell there are 5+ minute long videos of Spurs ball movement during that playoff/finals run.

Defensively, he was given credit for making Bron work but we all know Bron did his part statistically.

I don't know. I guess I don't remember that Kawhi won the ring narrative.

Defund podcasts. Idk how all these even survive I really gotta dig into the economics. The TAM of this kind of media can't be that large.

Players already have money anyway. These podcasts literally are hobbies for them. They already have unlimited capital :lol: :lol:

Has Stack ever mentioned he was in the same McDonald's all American game as Kobe. Led the game in scoring

Was also busting Manu in practice, but politics kept him from being great

Nothing wrong with using any of those drugs. That's the point of science

In this case, these drugs are being abused for cosmetic purposes, which isnt their purpose.

Drugs are relatively too new to know their long term side effects of weekly use for months/years (even though more and more info is coming out now).

When it comes to cosmetics, people will go to great lengths. Even if it hurts them in the long run or hurts others who actually need this medication for non-cosmetic reasons.

In this case, these drugs are being abused for cosmetic purposes, which isnt their purpose.

Drugs are relatively too new to know their long term side effects of weekly use for months/years (even though more and more info is coming out now).

When it comes to cosmetics, people will go to great lengths. Even if it hurts them in the long run or hurts others who actually need this medication for non-cosmetic reasons.
You hope people are being smart about it. That's all you can ask for. At the baseline level I have no issues with people "cheating" the weight loss game is my point.

Back
Top Bottom