The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Yeah definitely.

Knicks overpaid for OG Ananobly.

And gave up too much for Micael Bridges.

Dallas also did good for that Klay contract not that much and he still has potential.

These kinds of comments are often made to poke fun at the Knicks. I believe OG Anunoby could have fetched a similar deal from another team. However, we would have been ridiculed if we had traded Barrett and IQ for a six-month rental, so it is what it is. OG complements this team perfectly.

While I acknowledge that we gave up a lot for Mikal, Leon did what was necessary to stay competitive and potentially contend for a finals appearance. Nobody seems to give him credit for that, right?

Additionally, no one acknowledges the behind-the-scenes deal with Brunson to take less money.

Say what you want, but I think we did pretty well this off-season.

On the pessimistic side, we did lose some key players like iHart and Precious, who stepped up when both iHart and Mitch were out. I also think Brunson sometimes holds the ball too long or forces plays, but I’d rather have this than what many other teams or previous Knicks regimes have had.

Last edited:
Russ to Denver it is
IMG_8511.jpeg

Pabs this just gave me PTSD from my #Broncos

The Warriors dynasty died the moment they drafted James Wiseman over Lamelo Ball
They won after he was drafted, so. Every dynasty eventually comes to an end, and while people might mock how it ended for the Warriors, I believe most, if not all, NBA franchises would gladly accept the same fate if they could achieve the level of success the Warriors did.

Hell, a lot of teams are much worse and have never experienced even one season of success like the Warriors have.

Back
Top Bottom