|| DFS Player Props Thread || Prize Picks - Underdog - etc. ||

Dam didnt know there was a thread for this. Im on PP and im bouta start doing at least 3 unders per slip on my WNBAs 6 legs cuz the overs killing me

Did my morning sweep on OddsJam. Here are my slips so far. Tail at your own risk :lol:

The Kyrie free play is $5 max so i did this 6 pick
IMG_2014.jpeg

Then i re-used the same 5 picks and did my $10 5 pick
IMG_2011.jpeg

$10 3 pick
IMG_2010.jpeg

$10 5 insured
IMG_2009.jpeg

IMG_2008.jpeg

IMG_2007.jpeg

I think I said this before, but I highly recommend you start betting on NBA plays now if you haven't already. I know it's boring having to wait, but a lot of these lines are gonna move by tipoff. This is the time to find some good plays.

Last edited:
rough night tonight. I might make 2x on one slip but the rest are looking like L's :lol: :smh:

What would be the best way for us all to build a slip together? Twitter space? We gotta have a daily NT slip so we all win and lose together, but I think it has to be live so they don’t bump the lines :lol:

I want to see your slips for the finals HIM HIM

There is a part of me that makes me feel you bet the Celtics.

I want to see your slips for the finals HIM HIM

There is a part of me that makes me feel you bet the Celtics.

I live in California, I can't bet on the games. My bovada account got messed a while back so I'm strictly prop bets.

BTW, you got the best odds available. Nobody else has that bet at +188.

1717713544820.png

Boston is too big of favorites tonight and for the series for me to bet on them.

I live in California, I can't bet on the games. My bovada account got messed a while back so I'm strictly prop bets.

BTW, you got the best odds available. Nobody else has that bet at +188.

1717713544820.png

Boston is too big of favorites tonight and for the series for me to bet on them.

Oh I know that now. I thought maybe you were getting it thru somewhere else. I have a boy who still uses a bookie. It’s crazy. :lol:

These are the kind of bets I like. I feel like I know both teams and players well enough and there is a bunch of value. I would have bets Mavs straight up so why not with these great odds?

I did this with Portugal vs Finland two days ago. It was like +275 for Portugal to score 3.5+ goals. They scored 4.

Only if I know the team and feel comfortable.

i wish i had prizepicks for Apex Legends man

****in PA got it all else but that

only esports i really am tuned into since its my most played game

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom