The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
b47ffa8f6a10376ec0ea21fa77b022e7.png
her face big like a dinner plate...

I guess you could call it... fine china >D

Won't make a prediction since I won't want to jinx the Warriors, but I think they're going to play much better than they did in Game 5 and 6. I like their chances.

Don't ruin my Father's Day Lebron. He better come out like a beast and weather the early storm from the dubs. Dubs are gonna come out swinging. Dunno if the rest of the cavs can deal with that pressure tho

Anyone that says LeBron is gonna win cuz Hollywood rigged it and Space Jam 2 is coming out!

I'll Slap a Ya Faaaaaace!

Biggest NBA game ever, I think. Top 3 to 5 at least

I got the warriors by 10 to 15 tonight but I hope I'm wrong.

Feel like Barnes, Barbosa, Livingston, Speights, all will contribute and make the difference.

This is all about the role players. If JR, Shump, (LOL) and Tristian Thompson can make a huge imprint on this game then yeah, the cavs are going to win. But I can't imagine that happening and I can't imagine barnes being terrible for GSW 3 games in a row. He's at home. He'll come alive. 

Tristian Thompson is a huge x factor. Can he continue to contain steph on switches and dominate with his motor one more game? The cavs can't win w/o tristian thompson unless Lebron and Kyrie go for 40 again together which isn't happening. 

This is all about the role players and 3 point shooting, both of which favor the warriors at home. 

Lebby -300 to win MVP :nerd:

He's winning it win or lose

nah.

if youre gonna bet on LeBron to win MVP not sure why you wouldnt just put that money on Cavs ML at +165ish.

If you think the Warriors will win not sure why you wouldn't take LeBron doesnt win MVP +110 instead of Warriors ML at -190

We can entertain it for as long as we want but hes not winning MVP in a loss. And on top of that, its assuming he's gonna have another absurd stat line. As cool as it would be, its also very possible he ends up with a typical 27/7/7. Which I dont think would be enough to fulfill this fantasy.

watching the giants with peavy pitching. warriors might choke a 3 - 1 lead tonight

im prolly gonna die tonight. might just not watch the game lol

Nobody gives a sh if lebum scores 40 or more. We've seen all that over the years. He can score, yes, but definitely not top 10 dead or alive. He's a great player I'm there with y'all but his legacy is cemented behind switching teams, snitchin, crying to the refs, doing things that billions of people doesn't want to see.

So even if he wins, sorry to say, billions of people who has to go back to their normal lives will not change their minds

Only ignorant folks like Lebron, dude is a complete sucka. On and off the court. Again, we all understand you're a 6'7" 250 monstar great player- doesn't change the fact that he switched he snitched he cries he blames other people for his mistakes

Even if he retires his last game will not be close to MJ or kobes last game. Even players in the league doesn't respect the dude. Only his friends, who low key probably doesn't like him too

It's a wrap
LARRYD.gif

Nobody gives a sh if lebum scores 40 or more. We've seen all that over the years. He can score, yes, but definitely not top 10 dead or alive. He's a great player I'm there with y'all but his legacy is cemented behind switching teams, snitchin, crying to the refs, doing things that billions of people doesn't want to see.

So even if he wins, sorry to say, billions of people who has to go back to their normal lives will not change their minds

Only ignorant folks like Lebron, dude is a complete sucka. On and off the court. Again, we all understand you're a 6'7" 250 monstar great player- doesn't change the fact that he switched he snitched he cries he blames other people for his mistakes

Even if he retires his last game will not be close to MJ or kobes last game. Even players in the league doesn't respect the dude. Only his friends, who low key probably doesn't like him too

It's a wrap
**Darth Sidious Meme**

:smokin

Last edited:

I always had respek for you NY cats :smokin

He from the island. **** him

I don't mean that nick :smh:  It's just lebby, he brings out the worst in me

come to LI & i'll show you the finest waterfront property for $3M

we could check out McHebes with @JohnnyRedStorm too

Wheres my invite to McHebes?

didn't know you were in the area :nerd:

NT summit at the trashiest bar in the tri state area :smokin