The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont understasnd how airman can hate someone so much he never met.
people love people they dont even know. people cry when ali, prince die etc etc. havent heard a good explanation for those situations  either which is just the opposite extreme. which i think is just as silly. yeah rip, to all those but i cant cry over people i dont know. 

Last edited:
i didnt even see the last game 7 there was in an nba finals. i boycotted the finals in 12 and 13 cause i knew lebron was going to win. i wasnt trying to see that. im super hyped and nervous for this one though. 
Please gs dont let me down or i will never forgive you. 

I think the nba is rigging it for the upcoming spacejam 2
Imagine the box office it gets if lebron win the champion after trailing from 3-1

people want to ish on curry cause of one very average series. one series dont make or break people. 

He didn't play that great in last year's finals either. There was a lot of stat padding in those numbers. His impact was minimal, so I can't really say it's just one series.

Cavs should keep Love. Don't give up on your 100 million dollar investment after one full season, especially if you won the championship in a 7 game series largely without his help.

In the last week, I've heard EVERYONE describe Love with this analogy.

ESPN
My local radio in Oklahoma
SAS
My little cousin who is 15
Now you

Do people really think Love is this bad, or is this another example of subconscious group think

I mean really, what is the chance of everybody describing Love as "looter in a riot" :rolleyes
They completely missed your point :rofl:
Dudes be thinking they slick with that blatant plagiarism.
There's little to no originality in sports media, and definitely none in daily sports discussions.
I just walk away from people when they start trying to discuss sports with me, because most of them have never played sports and/or have never played sports at a high level on any level.

LeBron is kinda in a win-win situation. Even if he loses he still put on an amazing Finals performance and almost came back and beat the 73 win Warriors. Only way it could look bad on him if he loses is if he comes out and really stinks it up tonight and they get blown out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom