The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruhhh i need this season to be over. I had the worst dreams ever last night.

First dream...cavs and warriors were close as hell heading into the 4th...bron had 63 ****** points. I paused the game..didnt record. I needed a break heart couldnt take anymore. so i decided to leave it paused and watch something on the dvr.

When that went off i decided to head back to the game. I accidentally hit the channel up button instead of just exiting out of the dvr choice. So i lost the rest of the game. I was heated since the game was long over and whoever won, won..so i decided to come on here...where i saw the stat line...

Cavs win...bron with...13 rebounds...and... .... .... ....86 points. I was sick b. Not only do you get another ring...but you take kobe record too? I was broken. I had to tell my mom who was mad that i changed the channel too. I had to break the news to her. It was awful. I was legitimately hurting in the dream..couple seconds later. I woke up. Immediately relieved :lol:. Yelled out..no way in hell bruh.

Can you imagine that though...

Funniest part..NT only jumped 4 pages since the start of the 4th and bron dropping 23 lmaooooo. Nobody gaf about him

I havent said any hateful stuff bout bron in like 72 hours. Life sucks. In other news i did whip the ferrari f430 to my grad school graduation. Stunt button.
is that a rented 430? or are u caking like that? cuz i need a job and that 430 needs waxing
nerd.gif

In the last week, I've heard EVERYONE describe Love with this analogy.

ESPN
My local radio in Oklahoma
SAS
My little cousin who is 15
Now you

Do people really think Love is this bad, or is this another example of subconscious group think

I mean really, what is the chance of everybody describing Love as "looter in a riot" 
eyes.gif
They completely missed your point
roll.gif

Dudes be thinking they slick with that blatant plagiarism.
There's little to no originality in sports media, and definitely none in daily sports discussions.
I just walk away from people when they start trying to discuss sports with me, because most of them have never played sports and/or have never played sports at a high level on any level.
Plagiarism? It's a common expression 
laugh.gif

LeBron is kinda in a win-win situation. Even if he loses he still put on an amazing Finals performance and almost came back and beat the 73 win Warriors. Only way it could look bad on him if he loses is if he comes out and really stinks it up tonight and they get blown out.

Nah he loses this he's getting the ether

Man I root for Lebron but I think he's gonna lose. I get a bad feeling. Hopefully he shuts down all types of media this offseason. It's gonna get rough for him.

Plagiarism? It's a common expression 
laugh.gif
It must not be a common expression if @a-friend is pointing it out as "subconscious group think"
Yes because he is the clear authority on such matters. People were using it to describe players in all sports before Love and they'll be using it after he's retired. Just because you're just now noticing it doesn't mean anything.

Bruhhh i need this season to be over. I had the worst dreams ever last night.

Cavs win...bron with...13 rebounds...and... .... .... ....86 points. I was sick b. Not only do you get another ring...but you take kobe record too? I was broken. I had to tell my mom who was mad that i changed the channel too. I had to break the news to her. It was awful. I was legitimately hurting in the dream..couple seconds later. I woke up. Immediately relieved :lol:. Yelled out..no way in hell bruh.

Can you imagine that though...

Funniest part..NT only jumped 4 pages since the start of the 4th and bron dropping 23 lmaooooo. Nobody gaf about him

Idk how to tell you this, cuh but....that really happened. This is a dream right now.

Last edited:
Yes because he is the clear authority on such matters. People were using it to describe players in all sports before Love and they'll be using it after he's retired. Just because you're just now noticing it doesn't mean anything.
And just because you heard it on a few sports gossip shows doesn't make it a "common expression"

Love won. He got his 100 mil contract and might possibly get a ring... Despite being deserving of neither.

Last edited:

And just because you heard it on a few sports gossip shows doesn't make it a "common expression"
I don't listen to sports gossip shows so try again.

Have you guys really never heard it before? This is more shocking to me than the fact that the cavs pushed it to 7.

Game 7.
pimp.gif

Not a fan of either team, but I wouldn't mind seeing the Cavs win tonight just for the complete and utter chaos.
laugh.gif
devil.gif

R.I.P. this thread and S&T.

I was nervous as **** before and during Lakers/Celtics gm7. Watching with a bunch of my boys, Lakers and Celtics fans. Great time.

Have you guys really never heard it before? This is more shocking to me than the fact that the cavs pushed it to 7.
same here. its been around forever. acting like it was just said this past week. 
laugh.gif

Kenny and dem use the "looter in a riot" expression religiously on Inside the NBA.

Bro we all listen to or watch sports gossip shows.
ESPN is a sports gossip television station, and the majority of the crap on the radio claiming to be sports talk is really sports gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom