The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

KingRamey wrote:
so who wants to make me a gif of Noob Saibot's victory pose
nerd.gif

EDIT: Smoke with long hair? Do not want
ohwell.gif

Maybe it's a Raiden alt or Fujin?

Im hoping its just an extra background character or smoke alternate costume. I want smoke to look like an assassin from the lin kuei like in mk2/umk3.

KingRamey wrote:
so who wants to make me a gif of Noob Saibot's victory pose
nerd.gif

EDIT: Smoke with long hair? Do not want
ohwell.gif

Maybe it's a Raiden alt or Fujin?

Im hoping its just an extra background character or smoke alternate costume. I want smoke to look like an assassin from the lin kuei like in mk2/umk3.

Wonder if that is Reptile the artist is drawing, it reminds me of Reptile from the movie. But, I doubt it is.~

Wonder if that is Reptile the artist is drawing, it reminds me of Reptile from the movie. But, I doubt it is.~

I don't know if it's just me but that video is too small...

Can't believe they included the button interaction.
eek.gif

Kratos looks like he'd be really fun to use and be really hard to play against. I can see dudes mad cheesin with Kratos.
grin.gif

either way, I wasn't checking for this but now that I've played the demo and been watching a lot of videos I might have to fork over the money and cop.
embarassed.gif

I don't know if it's just me but that video is too small...

Can't believe they included the button interaction.
eek.gif

Kratos looks like he'd be really fun to use and be really hard to play against. I can see dudes mad cheesin with Kratos.
grin.gif

either way, I wasn't checking for this but now that I've played the demo and been watching a lot of videos I might have to fork over the money and cop.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by ThA ShErMaNaToR

LOL at that scorpion trailer. Major dissapointed at no xbox character, need Marcus Fenix in MK. Looking forward to the story the most, MK storyline has always been the most important for me. Still waiting for that demo to release...
Not sure if serious
Why not?? Better than nothing.  Halo has been done and Gears does have a game to promote for this year...

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by ThA ShErMaNaToR

LOL at that scorpion trailer. Major dissapointed at no xbox character, need Marcus Fenix in MK. Looking forward to the story the most, MK storyline has always been the most important for me. Still waiting for that demo to release...
Not sure if serious
Why not?? Better than nothing.  Halo has been done and Gears does have a game to promote for this year...

i played the demo yesterday for the first time...i was very impressed..can't wait to cop.

Back
Top Bottom