The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

so if any of you guys are looking for an arcade stick why not buy mine. in perfect condition sanwa buttons and stick.
happy.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...em&item=280648227018

Originally Posted by ThA ShErMaNaToR

LOL at that scorpion trailer. Major dissapointed at no xbox character, need Marcus Fenix in MK. Looking forward to the story the most, MK storyline has always been the most important for me. Still waiting for that demo to release...
Not sure if serious

Originally Posted by ThA ShErMaNaToR

LOL at that scorpion trailer. Major dissapointed at no xbox character, need Marcus Fenix in MK. Looking forward to the story the most, MK storyline has always been the most important for me. Still waiting for that demo to release...
Not sure if serious

^ so dope. every trailer gets me more hyped for this game. can't wait to see what people bring to see what kinda crazy %+!% people will do at evo this year with the game.

^ so dope. every trailer gets me more hyped for this game. can't wait to see what people bring to see what kinda crazy %+!% people will do at evo this year with the game.

Originally Posted by The Minister

Hell yea homie
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

Hell yea homie
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Throwback MK2 stage = The Tower

MK 9's version of The Tower stage 
eek.gif

Throwback mk2 stage = The Armory

MK 9's Version of The Armory

Old Shang

Shao Kahn's throne room
devil.gif

Throwback MK2 stage = The Tower

MK 9's version of The Tower stage