The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by peanut214

ColdCity wrote:
they said there would be something exclusive for the 360 but it hasnt been announced yet.......

The 360 version will get some kind of content that the ps3 won't have. There's no exclusive character for 360.

Custom Avatars , as seen in the little part in the video showing King Of The Hill mode

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

ColdCity wrote:
they said there would be something exclusive for the 360 but it hasnt been announced yet.......

The 360 version will get some kind of content that the ps3 won't have. There's no exclusive character for 360.

Custom Avatars , as seen in the little part in the video showing King Of The Hill mode

laugh.gif

This dude peanut is probably already a beast , mastered all 4 characters in the demo while lames like me have yet to play it 
30t6p3b.gif

This dude peanut is probably already a beast , mastered all 4 characters in the demo while lames like me have yet to play it 
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I still haven't practiced with mileena all to much to tell you the truth. I got scorpion and subby down for sure.
pimp.gif
 JC is what Im trying to get use to right now. The most hits I've done in a combo was 14 hits 52 % damage using my main scorpion .... not bad I guess.

30t6p3b.gif
I still haven't practiced with mileena all to much to tell you the truth. I got scorpion and subby down for sure.
pimp.gif
 JC is what Im trying to get use to right now. The most hits I've done in a combo was 14 hits 52 % damage using my main scorpion .... not bad I guess.

Played this today...didn't give it a real chance at first but now this is almost a must-cop.

Game mechanics are nice and the new breaker/x-ray bar is nice too.

My dude peanut with 14 hit combos at 52% damage...what the?!

Played this today...didn't give it a real chance at first but now this is almost a must-cop.

xtianp wrote:

You can get that kind of damage in a combo if you know how to execute an x-ray towards the end of your combo string. But I seen some combos in the 20 hit range without the use of a xray move.
devil.gif

xtianp wrote:

You can get that kind of damage in a combo if you know how to execute an x-ray towards the end of your combo string. But I seen some combos in the 20 hit range without the use of a xray move.
devil.gif

LOL at that scorpion trailer. Major dissapointed at no xbox character, need Marcus Fenix in MK. Looking forward to the story the most, MK storyline has always been the most important for me. Still waiting for that demo to release...

LOL at that scorpion trailer. Major dissapointed at no xbox character, need Marcus Fenix in MK. Looking forward to the story the most, MK storyline has always been the most important for me. Still waiting for that demo to release...

Back
Top Bottom