The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

I barely picked up my Kollectors from gamestop yesterday. The gf got it for me as a Easter gift
smile.gif
. But I started story mode off the bat and damn, kinda regretting it. I been thrown into the mix fighting 2 ppl at a time with characters I know nothing about. Looking like a damn fool.

I barely picked up my Kollectors from gamestop yesterday. The gf got it for me as a Easter gift
smile.gif
. But I started story mode off the bat and damn, kinda regretting it. I been thrown into the mix fighting 2 ppl at a time with characters I know nothing about. Looking like a damn fool.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

keeping doing jump kicks over his head he'll either do the charge shoulder and wiff it or he'll swing the hammer and you'll have a free combo on his back...do that over and over again
this

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

keeping doing jump kicks over his head he'll either do the charge shoulder and wiff it or he'll swing the hammer and you'll have a free combo on his back...do that over and over again
this

some of the unlockables are crazy in this game.

dont own a system or the game , but i would love to unlock everything .

whats the word on the er mac joint ?

some of the unlockables are crazy in this game.

dont own a system or the game , but i would love to unlock everything .

whats the word on the er mac joint ?

anybody know if the secret battles are supposed to unlock the costumes? played the battle with smoke but didn't get the costume
frown.gif

anybody know if the secret battles are supposed to unlock the costumes? played the battle with smoke but didn't get the costume
frown.gif

Bought it at 1 p.m.
Ate breakfast at 10 a.m.

It is now 4:25.....I'm @#+$%$% starving but  I can't put it down.

BTW Xbox GT: xX0v3k1llaXx

Bought it at 1 p.m.
Ate breakfast at 10 a.m.

It is now 4:25.....I'm @#+$%$% starving but  I can't put it down.

BTW Xbox GT: xX0v3k1llaXx

shao kahn is soo cheap... cant wait to go online with my character.. still think the real subzero is nicer than cyber subzero

shao kahn is soo cheap... cant wait to go online with my character.. still think the real subzero is nicer than cyber subzero

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

frown.gif
his alt costumes i believe you get it at the krypt, if i remember correctly

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

frown.gif
his alt costumes i believe you get it at the krypt, if i remember correctly

Back
Top Bottom