The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

anyone had/having issues with jax/sonya on the tower with reptile?

I CANNOT be the only person stuck on this.

Originally Posted by peanut214

I tried signing in PSN but it doesnt let me
eyes.gif
 Is it still down
nerd.gif

Yeah I heard that PSN is getting attacked by another group of hackers...I swear hackers just love to mess with anything related to PlayStation
laugh.gif
. Glad I copped MK for Xbox
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

I tried signing in PSN but it doesnt let me
eyes.gif
 Is it still down
nerd.gif

Yeah I heard that PSN is getting attacked by another group of hackers...I swear hackers just love to mess with anything related to PlayStation
laugh.gif
. Glad I copped MK for Xbox
pimp.gif

So i decided to go into practice mode and set the A.I difficulty to Expert.......

I have ALOT to learn in this game. Some of the combos, execution skills, etc. that the CPU pulled off were amazing.

So i decided to go into practice mode and set the A.I difficulty to Expert.......

I have ALOT to learn in this game. Some of the combos, execution skills, etc. that the CPU pulled off were amazing.

Just Beat Shao Khan with Johnny Cage on expert.
 Guess i feel ready to play against some of ya'll online

Johnny Cage for the win 
pimp.gif

Just Beat Shao Khan with Johnny Cage on expert.
 Guess i feel ready to play against some of ya'll online

Johnny Cage for the win 
pimp.gif

imo scorpion is the best character in the game

people try and be lame with raiden and i just go to work on em with the old black and yellow
pimp.gif

imo scorpion is the best character in the game

people try and be lame with raiden and i just go to work on em with the old black and yellow
pimp.gif

damn ive been in training mode pretty much since psn went down. im really looking forward to playing with sub zero and cyber cuz ive improved alot with both of them . especially with sub zero.

damn ive been in training mode pretty much since psn went down. im really looking forward to playing with sub zero and cyber cuz ive improved alot with both of them . especially with sub zero.

i love smoke in this game....i did the secret match with him yesterday but didnt unlock the classic costume
frown.gif

i love smoke in this game....i did the secret match with him yesterday but didnt unlock the classic costume
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom