The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by jmause3

I'm very disappointed in this game.  Why is this game geared so much toward offense. I miss out on numerous sacks because the QB's "have such quick releases"
mad.gif
.  DeMarcus Ware comes around the corner like a bat outta hell but Brady gets rid of the ball every @#*!*** time.  I hate this game and how casual and easy the scoring is, there is no strategy or thinking to it.  Find a play and abuse the other team with it.  It's just sad what Madden has become, the %$%+ i've experienced playing this game is just unreal. 
Yea man Brady releases the ball quick as hell.  Did he mainly play in shotgun formation the entire game?  
yup, the line was blocking Ware and Ratliff like they were third graders.  Welker was killing us even when he was doubled. Why is it that the computer stuffs the run so well but my team just gets ran over

Welker is a beast man.  One game I played, dude had 22 receptions
sick.gif
 on me (I was using SD).  I've had pretty good success running the football, but the playing the run d is atrocious in this game
smh.gif
i been meaning to tell you, your avy =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm very disappointed in this game.  Why is this game geared so much toward offense. I miss out on numerous sacks because the QB's "have such quick releases"
mad.gif
.  DeMarcus Ware comes around the corner like a bat outta hell but Brady gets rid of the ball every @#*!*** time.  I hate this game and how casual and easy the scoring is, there is no strategy or thinking to it.  Find a play and abuse the other team with it.  It's just sad what Madden has become, the %$%+ i've experienced playing this game is just unreal. 
Yea man Brady releases the ball quick as hell.  Did he mainly play in shotgun formation the entire game?  
yup, the line was blocking Ware and Ratliff like they were third graders.  Welker was killing us even when he was doubled. Why is it that the computer stuffs the run so well but my team just gets ran over

sick.gif
 on me (I was using SD).  I've had pretty good success running the football, but the playing the run d is atrocious in this game
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif

sick.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

agreed...who is that lol? And the game is taking some getting used to this year, but all in all I love it.  And to those who don't, at least we got 2k11 soon!

mad.gif

sick.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

agreed...who is that lol? And the game is taking some getting used to this year, but all in all I love it.  And to those who don't, at least we got 2k11 soon!

anybody want in franchise for ps3... Hit up maddenent.webs.com lions open

Always get a couple legit owners from niketalk in franchise every year

I keep telling myself im not playing until it gets updated, but i cant resist i just wanna piss myself off for some reason. I dont know if you guys remember the stats i put up on here form my last game but i just got a better one.

Score - 76-70 I won

Aaron Rodgers - 750 yards passing 9 touchdowns 0 interceptions
Tony Romo - 681 yards passing 8 touchdowns

Ryan Grant - 6 attempts 103 yards

Now the good part.

Greg Jennings - 9 rec. 243 yards 3 touchdowns
Donald Driver - 8 rec. 185 yards 3 touchdowns
Jermichael Finley - 7 rec. 163 yards 2 touchdowns
Ryan Grant 3 rec. 98 yards 1 touchdown

------

Roy Williams - 9 rec. 266 yards 0 touchdowns
M. Barber - 6 rec. 81 yards 2 touchdowns
Dez Bryant - 5 rec. 195 yards 3 touchdowns
Jason Witten - 3 rec. 70 yards 1 touchdown
Miles Austin - 2 rec. 66 yards 1 touchdown
D. Anderson - 1 rec. 3 yards 1 Touchdown

Will Blackmon - 283 Kick return yards and a 105 yard TD
Felix Jones - 301 Kick Return yards and a 107 yard TD

I dont feel like print screening the stats like last time for proof. Just believe me it happened. This game is trash. Im officially done until they update it.
Im gonna go to EA's forum and request they add a team stat for broken tackles after the game so they can see how badly they fuked up.

I really wouldnt doubt he had over 30 brokentackles. Countless times where they have 3 consecutive hurdles where they are hurdling a second person before they even landed the first hurdle. The animation where there arms flail around in the air. DAM ANNOYING.

I keep telling myself im not playing until it gets updated, but i cant resist i just wanna piss myself off for some reason. I dont know if you guys remember the stats i put up on here form my last game but i just got a better one.

Score - 76-70 I won

Aaron Rodgers - 750 yards passing 9 touchdowns 0 interceptions
Tony Romo - 681 yards passing 8 touchdowns

Ryan Grant - 6 attempts 103 yards

Now the good part.

Greg Jennings - 9 rec. 243 yards 3 touchdowns
Donald Driver - 8 rec. 185 yards 3 touchdowns
Jermichael Finley - 7 rec. 163 yards 2 touchdowns
Ryan Grant 3 rec. 98 yards 1 touchdown

------

Roy Williams - 9 rec. 266 yards 0 touchdowns
M. Barber - 6 rec. 81 yards 2 touchdowns
Dez Bryant - 5 rec. 195 yards 3 touchdowns
Jason Witten - 3 rec. 70 yards 1 touchdown
Miles Austin - 2 rec. 66 yards 1 touchdown
D. Anderson - 1 rec. 3 yards 1 Touchdown

Will Blackmon - 283 Kick return yards and a 105 yard TD
Felix Jones - 301 Kick Return yards and a 107 yard TD

I dont feel like print screening the stats like last time for proof. Just believe me it happened. This game is trash. Im officially done until they update it.
Im gonna go to EA's forum and request they add a team stat for broken tackles after the game so they can see how badly they fuked up.

I really wouldnt doubt he had over 30 brokentackles. Countless times where they have 3 consecutive hurdles where they are hurdling a second person before they even landed the first hurdle. The animation where there arms flail around in the air. DAM ANNOYING.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I keep telling myself im not playing until it gets updated, but i cant resist i just wanna piss myself off for some reason. I dont know if you guys

This

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I keep telling myself im not playing until it gets updated, but i cant resist i just wanna piss myself off for some reason. I dont know if you guys

This

He usually got chased down last second by burnett or woodson at the 5 yard line. Thats why all those other guys got 1 td. Roy really should have 3.

He usually got chased down last second by burnett or woodson at the 5 yard line. Thats why all those other guys got 1 td. Roy really should have 3.

Back
Top Bottom